[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one feeling sorry for him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Am I the only one feeling sorry for him?
>>
File: Johan.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Johan.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>70831157
Yes. I wanted him to tell the faggot to pull the trigger.
>>
>>70831157
Yes.

He's still a total piece of shit even if his wife does like getting beat.
>>
Man, i'm really feeling this show. It gives off some great vibes.
>>
>>70831157
Literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70831157
It's kind of retarded tbqh, I they failed to set him up as evil in first episode
>have a wife who's into s&m
>beat her up, she enjoys it
>enjoy life
>suddenly a priest who has no business poking his nose into anyone's bedroom starts asking her about that stuff
>apparently he learned about it while talking with your kid
Tell me you wouldn't try to beat the shit out of the priest in his place.
>>
>>70832435
Not that I would beat up a priest over a misunderstanding or any reason really since I'm a wuss but yeah, I can feel for him.
>>
File: Retarded.png (32 KB, 215x195) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.png
32 KB, 215x195
>>70832435
>Be a retard with a kid and a wife who loves getting the shit beat out of her
>Kid hears this because he is retarded and didn't think this through
>Rumor spreads he is beating his wife
>Find out priest talked to wife
>Threaten and punch said priest
>Squeal like a pig

Faggot had everything coming.
>>
>>70832435
I understand his motivations. He is an alpha male in a macho culture,a leader of men, and he was humiliated and lost what defines him. His boss disrespects him,hell,little kids disrespect him.
>>
>>70832603
he is the bunny man now
>>
>>70832435
a normal person would have pulled the preacher aside and told him to mind his own business, then bought him a beer or something
>>
>>70831157
Yes.
>>
>>70834744
A normal person would laugh it off since it's a funny misunderstanding. Your preacher talks to your wife cause you're beating her but it turns out it's her kink. The guy's just a retard.
>>
just bumping in the hopes it will be the next /tv/ meem show
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.