[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RIP summer blockbusters 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: whomadethisshit.jpg (124 KB, 900x505) Image search: [Google]
whomadethisshit.jpg
124 KB, 900x505
Why have movies coming out as of late been complete fucking trash? The last movie I downloaded and wasnt disappointed by was Deadpool and even that was mediocre at best.

Usually every summer there is at least 2-3 movies I could get hyped for but what do we have this year? Generic capeshit and reboots nobody wanted

Ghostbusters 2016
Star Trek: Beyond
Independence Day: Resurgence
Finding Dory
Zoolander 2
X-Men: Apocalypse

the endless dribbling of diarrhea goes on, how long till we get a good movie senpai?

Maybe I could have gotten hype for zoolander 2, but anchorman 2 and dumb&dumber kind of jaded me to comedy sequels that come way too late
>>
>as of late
They've always been trash, anon.
>>
>>70827143

Capeshit just made things worse and killed 80s and 90s action movies.
>>
>>70827143
BvS and Warcraft were great
>>
Warcraft™ literally saved summer™, you fucking™ spastic.

Just remember to buy all the new Blizzard™ games when they™ are released.
>>
>>70830596
this desu
>>
With the exception of Civil War and Conjuring 2, almost all movies released this summer have been disliked by most critics. Hopefully Independence Day: Resurgence and Star Trek: Beyond are going to be good.
>>
Looking forward to see Bill Pullman again in the Independence Day sequel.
>>
>>70830798

Filtered.
>>
>>70830596
Second, all the way. I was entertained, the rest CW/Xmen/zootopia were predictable, I think I might have seen too many films (due to the pattern recognition).
>>
>>70827143
3 of these haven't come out yet.
>>
>>70831018

Shit is still in your intestines but you haven't pooped it out yet.
>>
File: Roland Emmerich.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
Roland Emmerich.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>>70831082
I eat lightning and poop kino
>>
>>70831502

>
>>
>>70830925
Thank God.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.