[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this isn't going to be shitty is it? im only 2 minutes in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 274x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 274x184
this isn't going to be shitty is it? im only 2 minutes in and i've already cringed twice
>>
This is a lose-lose situation for you OP.

If you didn't watch Part 1 first, you're an idiot.

If you did, it's pretty much the exact same tone and sense of dialogue in Part 2, so you only have yourself to blame.
>>
It's enjoyable but not as good as part 1
>>
>>70816570
My name is Buck and I like to... Invest heavily in the importing of genuine Japanese Katanas
>>
>>70816570
NIGGER
>>
>>70816570
TARANTINO IS A LITERAL KUCKOLD
>>
File: storytime.jpg (60 KB, 600x611) Image search: [Google]
storytime.jpg
60 KB, 600x611
>watch a movie
>watch only 2 minutes of it
>decide to go on 4chan
>put on your fedora
>"dang gaiz this looks pretty bad I cringed"

I'm only two sentences in to your post and know you're a retarded tool.
>>
>>70816658
i watched part 1 yesterday, and this one just seemed to have a different tone and pace. was hoping this wasn't one of those "disastrous sequel" situations

>>70816908
k
>>
If you don't at least enjoy the Pai Mei part I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>70818119
good stuff, they're in budd's trailer right now staring each other down with honzo swords
>>
>>70817456
part 1 and part 2 aren't two separate films, they're one film split in halves
saying I like like part 1 but not part 2 is like saying I liked the first half but not the second.

Anyway Kill Bill is great, the only people who don't like it are edgy contrarians.
>>
>>70817456
they were filmed in one go, although the pacing is a bit different in the second half
>>
>>70816570
You were definitely too young to have watched it when everything it was doing was significantly different. Don't get your hopes up.
>>
The only truly bad thing about Kill Bill is that Uma Thurman is not attractive to anyone except Quentin Tarantino, and even he's only interested in her feet.
>>
>>70820081
I think the character not being a conventional beauty was a pretty spot on choice
>>
>>70820310

Yeah, probably better that way. But I'd still rather be following Lucy Liu's ass around.
>>
Kill Bill was literal garbage that only weebs and edgy teens could like. Gave me a terrible first impression of mr farto too.
>>
>>70818119
This

Pai Mei, Esteban and ending with Bill are the best parts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flpxujAPNYE
This scene is probably my favorite part of 2.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.