[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at the movies with my mom >seeing warcraft in IMAX >about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Warcraft.jpg (234 KB, 1386x789) Image search: [Google]
Warcraft.jpg
234 KB, 1386x789
>at the movies with my mom
>seeing warcraft in IMAX
>about to head in
>an old guy tells me not to go in
>he says 'this is how u know how i go here all the time, the ushers still have the trash bags by the door they're still cleaning up'
>ask him if hes ever played warcraft
>he says 'yes it was very addictive'
>figure he doesnt know what im talking about since he mentioned it was addictive
>i mention warcraft 2 to him
>he says 'oh wow there was a second one?'
>realize he has only played world of warcraft
>explain it to him
>we keep chatting
>the ushers let us in
>he sits down right infront of us 2 rows down
>my mom whispers 'what about the no singles policy?'
>she starts laughing her ass off
>it makes me burst out in laughter but i try to make it seem like im laughing at the previews since we were the only ones in the theater at the time
>preview for the Secret Life of Pets comes on
>it was really lame and unfunny
>guy infront of us starts laughing his ass off at it
>my mom thinks this is hilarious and starts laughing at him
>I start laughing too because my moms asshole laughter was infectious
>another old guy comes in alone
>my mom says 'another guy, don't they know theres a no singles policy?'
>I said 'quiet he might hear u'
>>
>>70812943
Here's your reply
>>
didnt read lol
>>
File: 1458255687668.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1458255687668.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>70812943
>Secret Life of Pets preview
my mom loved it and asked me if i would see that with her as well
i hope she feels good about us having done something together from seeing this one at least
i feel guilty about not loving her
>>
Whats the point to this story?
Goint to the movies with yoyr mom.. are you fucking 12?
Fuck you.
Start a god damn blog and stop wasting our time, asshole.
>>
Last time I went to the movies the biometric identification system wouldn't recognize me and I had to manually set up another account with hair & blood samples. If I have to go through that again I might be totally bald.
>>
>>70812943
>Warcraft with my mom
>>
>>70813615
My mom dragged me to see The Nice Guys.

By the title I though it was some betacuck feminazi bullshit but it was p. good glad I went.
>>
>>70814083
My mom actually talked about wanting to see it, since she knew I played the games as a kid.
>>
File: 1365949508901.jpg (84 KB, 270x293) Image search: [Google]
1365949508901.jpg
84 KB, 270x293
>>70812943
>this entire post
>>
>>70812943
What sort of fucked u place do you live in where theirs a singles policy?
>>
>>70812943
>watching Warcraft with your mom

They wouldn't let you in alone because of the PG-13 rating huh?
>>
>>70815858
How new are you?
>>
>>70815858
Where do you live, some african shithole? It's a new policy to prevent cinema shootings.
>>
Ok but are you gonna finish the story?
>>
>>70812943
good thing you had a date
>>
This is honestly the worst attempt at a theater story i have ever seen. Congrats OP.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.