[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a /tv/ doesn't realize Alf didnt actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 9xf5r402ec0gg02.jpg (23 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
9xf5r402ec0gg02.jpg
23 KB, 349x466
>it's a /tv/ doesn't realize Alf didnt actually die episode
>>
>>70810690
When did he "die"?
>>
>>70810756
The last episode ended in a cliffhanger, with ALF being captured by the US military's Alien Task Force. As you might expect, the producers didn't plan on ending the show this way. In fact, Fusco says they were planning on doing a fifth season with ALF living on a military base.
>>
>>70810690
NIGGER, NIGGER, NIGGER!
>>
I think alf is one of the coolest looking aliens ever made. Top to bottom, show, actress, desgin, and given more season it would have been a major show.

Besides, he liked to eat cats, that's just fucking funny.
>>
>>70810756
I was referring to the Alf actor
>>
>>70810774
Are they not aware there was a TV movie?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaydcVBdesU
>>
>>70810841
no . . .
>>
File: Big Face For YOU.jpg (175 KB, 773x776) Image search: [Google]
Big Face For YOU.jpg
175 KB, 773x776
Did everyone somehow forget that the dad from this show was caught smoking crack with his gay fudgebuddies?
>>
>The troubled star of TV’s “ALF” is now living his own sad and remote alien existence!
>“Max appears completely alone,” a neighbor told The ENQUIRER. “He seldom leaves his place, except to take out the trash or pick up groceries. You’d have no idea he was once a big star on prime-time TV.”

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
>>
> it's a maybe 2% of /tv/ have ever actually seen an episode of Alf world
>>
Went to school with a guy that talked just like ALF and kind of looked like him too. It's unsettling.
>>
rip Alf.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.