[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me a joke.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20
File: image.png (294 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
image.png
294 KB, 620x412
Tell me a joke.
>>
>>70810098
this season 2bh
>>
>>70810128
This guy
>>
a midget, a unic and a nigger walk into a bar
>>
>>70810098
Your one rep maxes
>>
am i remembering wrong or was this scene almost exactly the same as a previous tyrion scene from earlier this season
>>
File: smuggy.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
smuggy.png
9 KB, 401x367
What do you call an Englishman in the knockout stage of the Euro 2016 tournament?

Referee
>>
>>70810177
He drinks and he knows things. That's every Tyrion scene anymore.
>>
>>70810098
Stannis is alive!
>>
You are not a faggot. I tell joke.
>>
so i was with my black friend and.... ahahaha joking
>>
DUDE WINE LMAO
>>
>>70810201
soccer is for fags
>>
>>70810201
buzz killington?
>>
>>70810098
I got you senpai,
>a dornishman walks into a tavern of sodomites
>>
>most famous dwarf in the world.

Fuck I cringed so hard.
>>
>>70810397
Well hes not wrong
>>
>>70810098
last nights episode
>>
File: 1460592754870.jpg (94 KB, 750x849) Image search: [Google]
1460592754870.jpg
94 KB, 750x849
>>70810098
benis ;-DDD
>>
I did like how Robert Strong ripped that guy's jaw off, though.
>>
two fags keep wasting time on some mig and people keep watching. funny, right?
>>
>>70810299
they literally ot "high" on that wine in seconds
have the writers never drunk?
>>
>>70810098
>meme dwarf in a meme scene
>>
>>70810533
No they weren't
She giggled after a few sips
Thats about it
>>
A muslim walks into a gay bar
The bartender says, "What would you like?"
The muslim says, "Shots for everybody!"
>>
>>70810533
But you're ok with dragons and zombies and wizards
>>
A good show kinda need that kind of scenes though. You know, so we actually like the characters involved and understand their interactions and evolutions.
>>
>>70810177

You talking about the scene with Shae and Bronn in the tent the night or two before the battle? That was story / game time But more or less the same thing.
>>
>>70810587
not an argument
>>
>>70810533

Literally? You're literally using literally just like literally ever other tweeny selfie self obsessed overbloated ego cunt today, literally.

She was laughing at Grey Worm so he didn't feel embarrassed about his shitty joke.

Are you on your period? You can't seriously be using that as something to bitch about from the show. Just wait till next Sunday and stop trying to be witty. It's not working.
>>
>>70810573
she never giggled ever before
this was the writers unsubtle way to show us that she was getting drunk

>>70810587
Yeah, why follow any rules then?
lt's fantasy after all amirite ;)
>>
>>70810739
>Are you on your period?
are you?
>>
>>70810766
Are you?
>>
File: sdasd.png (131 KB, 1864x351) Image search: [Google]
sdasd.png
131 KB, 1864x351
>>70810098
>>
>>70810605
I always love naive posts like this which defend the show with a completely reasonable argument that is also completely wrong. Two things:

1. They basically already had this exact same scene earlier in the season. If they wanted to show that they had gained humor, they shouldn't have copy-pasted the scene. It's low-effort and undermines any effect.
2. Maybe they should've made these two seem like actual characters in like, season 2 when they were introduced. Too little, too late, by far. These efforts just feel pointless
>>
Drunk missandei is cute. Why does that penisless faggot get her?
>>
>>70810672

Yes it is. Lrn2logic.

Just like

>Arya should be dead

So should Bran, Jamie, Sandor, Qyburn (remember, his throat was cut the fuck up), Theon, etc

And believe me, the way you asshats are arguing about her, anyone can do the same for the short list I just gave.

But if a fucktard can get attacked by a bear in 19th century frontier land America and go through all that shit, and live, (which, as we know, all based on a true story) I'm pretty sure there's an open window of survival for Arya to get stabbed the fuck up even with your speculation of blade size and other intricate details you decided to add to make it seem like the writing was shit for that part.
>>
>>70810098
>06/13/16
Man goes to doctor. Says he’s depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, “Treatment is simple. Great clown, Pagliacci, is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up.” Man bursts into tears. Says, “But doctor, I am Pagliacci.
>>
>>70810870

Oh, and the mountain, forgot him too. and i'm forgetting a handful of others I'm sure. My point still stands.
>>
>>70810777
Show Jaime also has said he would kill everyone else to be with Cersei so that's not really in line with his character. Plus, D & D aren't subtle with their dialogue anymore. They don't really drop hints.
>>
>>70810868
i was confused at her looking drunk, after she had like 2 weak ass sips
>>
>>70810868
>dat laugh
Absolute qt
>>
>>70810955
She's never drank and is light weight.
>>
>>70810870
it's about suspension of disbelief.
if done well, it seems believeable.
If next episode aliens would land in westeros and abduct tommen for anal probing, it would not work and viewers would flip out.
then again, the show isn't realistic in the first place, so why not?
>>
>>70811001

You're completely missing the fucking point. I don't think using 'fantasy series cool down bro' is a strong point to make, but after every week, and I mean EVERY week, brining up insignificant shit to bitch about without thinking it through, it's no wonder people get tired of arguing with infantile retards and just use that to shut you up and move on to the next post.
>>
>>70811077
a girl with multiple severe abdominal stab wounds sprinting through a city, jumping off stairways, and dueling some other girl, and then having a calm conversation before sauntering off without a care in the world is egregious even for this goofy show. i mean, one scene she was stumbling around, face drained of color, looking like she's about to black out from blood loss. the very next scene, which occurs maybe fifteen minutes later in-universe, she's completely fine
>>
>>70811077
thing is, the writing in the last two seasons has gone to absolute shit. so that the stupid shit can't really be forgiven as easily.
also in the first few seasons everything served a purpose, while shit like arya being stabbed 100 times is just stupid and absolutely pointless.
>>
>>70810098
We blew our loads on Ned's execution and red wedding. Now we're hollow inside.
>>
>>70810479
They didn't show it,he only killed one.

I am very dissapoint
>>
>>70811295
Same here. Oberyn's head is ok, but not one dork's face.
>>
A muslim walks into a gay bay and says "Shots on the house!"
>>
>>70810955
she obviously wasnt drunk retard. have you never been drunk before?
>>
>>70811327
I'm so conflicted about this...

>On one hand ack bar killed faggots and did nothing wrong

>On the other hand They were OUR faggots ack bar must pay
>>
>>70811327
Beat you too it>>70810584
>>
>>70810098
>>70810098
>Tell me a joke.

GoT is a good show
>>
>>70811423
/pol/ pls
>>
>>70811167

A girl did have multiple stab wounds, but you're putting in the subjective 'severe'.

The first wound was a slash, we don't know how deep.

The second wounds are stabs. When Waif grabs her from behind and pulls on her, her back is stretched, possibly causing her intestines to spread some, lowering the chances of the stabs being fatal. It's possible, out of all the other mortal injuries that other characters have received and either survived or didn't, this was one incident.

Now, recap all the training that Arya receives during her stay at the house of black and white. She gets her ass beat over and over and over. That would toughen anyone up. So by the time she gets stabbed, she's a bit used to the pain. And after a night of stitching, milk of the poppy, and light recovery, yeah, I can see someone like her being able to manage her way through the city.

We don't know how long the fight lasted in the cave, it was off camera. It could have been one jab.

She's still at a loss of color. Remember, the dimly lit room in the house of black and white isn't going to show much for color in her face.
The biggest problem i'm having with complaints coming from your faction, is that they're episode for episode, with no regard to previous episodes that might shed light on the explanation you pretend to appear to want.

I give you a list of names of people with fatal injuries, you come back with that post.

I give you possible explanations for why she's still alive, and what are you going to end up giving me in return?
>>
>>70811446
good one
>>
>>70810873
GABAGOOL OVA HERE
>>
>>70811486
Woah dude.
The only thing missing in that post is you calling the latest episode of GoT" kino".
>>
I fucking cringed.
>>
>>70811226

2-3 times is not 100

books four and five are in combination a bit slow, and light progression with more character development, which might explain your complaint, although season five sucked as a whole altogether.

This is the build up for the finale, chill your fucking tits.

if the writing is that bad, please, forward your own enlightening worldly masterful material and entertain the audience that will inevitably continue to watch this shit, legitimate bitching or not.
>>
>>70811570

and yet it only takes me 2-3 minutes to type that much that fast. I just type fast. it's not a reflection of rage. I've gotten used to shitposters over the years, so i get a boner of rereading my own material sometimes. I'll admit to it.
>>
>One day, after our queen has taken the seven kingdoms, I'd like to have my own vineyard. Make my own wine. The Imp's Delight; only my close friends could drink it.

Is it just me or was this the most painfully obvious deathflag in the whole series?

RIP Tirion
>>
>>70811686
Nah, Tyrion is one of the few characters that is pretty guaranteed to make it to the end. Him and Dany will rule the world together.
>>
>>70811486
See, these dozen excuses are what they hope you come up with to convince yourself that the scene made sense in the way it was directed and written. You can let them slide on the poor directing, or you can just call it what it is (bad), and try to enjoy it regardless. But, defending it is not an option you have.

The fact of the matter is that right before she jumps out the window all gung-ho, she winces in pain as she gets up from her bed and walks over to see the waif. As soon as she's seen the waif, she is able to run and jump at full speed without wincing for a good 30-60 seconds of chase, until she lands wrong and suddenly remembers she was in an immense amount of pain. If you don't view this as poor quality, then you don't have enough experience with television to be posting about quality. Plain and simple.
>>
>>70811785
adrenaline kicked in when she knew her life depended on it, as soon as she was safe the pain kicked in again.
>>
>>70811785

Adrenaline. Look it up smalltime.

Just because we don't agree on something and yet I'm putting in my best effort to show you the mistakes you're making and the fallacies you're creating in the middle of what could otherwise, honestly, be a good point to make from your end of the deal, you just throw your arms up and call it all shit.

And it's the same stupid garbage week after week.

Two swords not practical.
How did the sneks get on the ship and kill tristain?
Hodor what?
Waif isn't real.
The show sucks.
Arya should be dead.

At some point you have to find your common denominator for what is 'shit' about the show as a whole, and work from there. (and that was the 85% of season five)

Nit picking and then saying the whole thing sucks is not a reflection of critique, it's a reflection of your lack of intelligence.

No, i'm not saying the defense I'm throwing out is set in stone, I'm simply stating it's a possible explanation for the things you're complaining about. But you jump right back to 'nope, not possible, you're an idiot and you know nothing'.

Tell me again how much experience you have, first hand, with directing and how the show SHOULD be played out so that I might better understand how game of thrones would look, and work, through your eyes and your eyes only.

Quite frankly, i don't need to do any defending of the show, the ratings and sales of the books do that all on their own. Shit, even these mindless threads day in and day out are reflective enough, if it wasn't good, nobody would be making 3-4+ on top of the general thread.
>>
>>70811686
>>70811733
It's hard to say, nothing is safe when Dungeons & Dragons are at the helm.
>>
>>70811975
why did she get stabbed in the first place if it doesn't impact her at all and gets resolved in minutes?
bad writing is bad
>>
>>70812004
The wine thing in the beginning of this thread is nitpicking.
This really isn't. The whole Arya plot in the last two episodes makes no sense at all and seems unbelieveable. Everyone sees this.
>>
>>70812049

look man, to me, the whole thing is 'bad writing' because of how much is left out of the books, so at times shit appears convoluted. I'll grant you that. I'm throwing you a fucking bone just to satiate your drooling.

But as a show with only 10 episodes a season, it's doing just fine. I can't deny that.
>>
>>70810098
a Muslim walks into a gay night club...
>>
>>70810098
A Muslim walks into a gay bar and yells "SHOTS FOR EVERYBODY"
>>
>>70812128

If 'Everyone' saw this no one would be defending it. But since you speak for everyone with a one track mind please give me more shitposts to break down and spoon feed back to you so i can continue to entertain myself before i pass out.
>>
>>70812149
I think the source of the disgruntlement is mainly the shows fall from grace.
S1-S3 GoT was hailed as the highest quality tv ever made. Now it's no better than your average soap opera with riddled with stupid writing and wacky directing.
>>
>>70812128

All i'm basically getting at is this. My bullet point defenses aren't factual, just possibilities, some more plausible than others, some less.

You're the tiny little man in the room screaming out that it's solely bad writing and there's no other option to concede to.

So then contact Martin and do a better job on netflix or starz.
>>
>>70811686
he's one of the few characters that are guaranteed to make it to the end. He's also grrms personal favorite character.
>>
>>70811592
Why? I thought it was funny
>>
>>70812300
How old are you?
>>
>>70812236

1 was great, 2 was good, 3 was fantastic, 4 was good with mild tediousness at the most, 5 was horrible, and 6 is making up for it tenfold.

the books? 1 was great, 2 was very slow but the character development made up for it at a low level though, 3 was as exciting to read if not more so than watching it, 4 and 5 were equally somewhat good at times but dragging.

The pace in the books is reflected a great deal in the pace for the show, and a hell of a lot is missing that might make it more suspenseful because of time constraints and show slot times. That part isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

Lady Stoneheart alone has ended up altering the brotherhood, jamie, bronne, the blackflish, jamie a second time over, the whole of dorne, and a handful of other characters. She's a missing character, i'm not mentioning the ones still alive that had altered paths not affected from LSH, but those that did, did so at a start from her.
>>
>>70810145
Underrated post.
>>
>>70812199
>>70812248
The reaction the scene got shows that there was a major problem with it. This wasn't just criticized by a few neckbeards on 4chan.
This is how you identify "bad" writing and directing.
That doesn't mean that there are no explanations for the scene, just that they are weak/ were not communicated correctly.
>>
>>70812329
>6 is making up for it tenfold
?????????????????????????????? Are we watching the same shit?
>>
>>70812004
The number of fallacies in this post are hilarious. You seem to be taking this seriously though, so I'll respond the same.

I won't argue about the effects of adrenaline, although I will say that it's giving it a little too much credit if someone who can barely walk can go to a full sprint.

>Nit picking and then saying the whole thing sucks is not a reflection of critique, it's a reflection of your lack of intelligence.
I could make a similar nit pick about nearly every scene in every episode this season. I'm not going to waste my time on that, but this show, in my opinion (and the opinions of many others) has a serious systemic problem. Besides nit picks, there are endless problems with bigger things (like, why even include some of these scenes?).

>Tell me again how much experience you have, first hand, with directing and how the show SHOULD be played out
Experience with directing /= experience with watching good directing. This is the classic "okay, you write it better" fallacy. A person can tell good directing and writing without themselves being a good director or writer.

>the ratings and sales of the books do that all on their own
People without taste will eat garbage all day every day. We are talking about the quality of the show. Ratings and sales do not correlate with quality, and if you still think they do, I doubt you are experienced enough with TV and film to have good taste.
>>
File: 2002709646.gif (868 KB, 213x213) Image search: [Google]
2002709646.gif
868 KB, 213x213
>>70810145
>unic
>>
>>70811423
This is how /pol thinks guys. Huh, really makes you think...
>>
>>70812355

maybe they were weak in the same sense that 2 swords was weak, and the snakes being on the ship was weak, and a number of other details grabbed at were weak.

You forgot, most of the people watching the show haven't even read the damn books. Not that it's necessary, but that stupid theory about arya having a schizophrenic attack stems from the crowd that hasn't read it and doesn't give though to the fact that maybe it doesn't make sense to waste that much time on her own potential personality disorder, making everything she's doing a non-character developmental non-progressive period, while all the other characters are moving forward. Cohesive? I think not at all. Anyone care? No, it's catchy, run with the theory. Fuck thinking.

Honestly, I went in to work the next day after she got stabbed and I said 'welp, bitch gon die an goin to hell'.

After she lives, I sighed a little bit, and thought 'well...yeah i guess i see this working.'

But that particular situation to me wasn't so serious I was desperate to understand why she was still alive and was hell bent on d&d killing her off. It was rather easy for me to explain off to myself given that not everything in that show or set of books is so objectively one way.
>>
>>70812326
20, what does that have to do with anything? I'll admit I did find the part where Tyrion start forcefully laughing at her joke a little awkward but besides that it was a normal, comfy scene.
>>
>>70811077
>it's no wonder people get tired of arguing with infantile retards
They certainly don't seem to according to >>70812004
>>70811486
The idea of a minor going full Assassin's Creed within a day of multiple stab wounds is at best ridiculous considering how easily people die in this. If they wanted to tease Arya being dead there are surely better ways to go about it.
>>
>>70812493
l get that.
In the end l'll still ignore these things for the sake of watching the show too.
But with D&D pulling more and more stupid shit by the episode it gets gradually harder to be frogiving and overlook it. Especially since most of these things could be done better easily.
>>
>>70811686
It reeked of "I'm two days from retirement" to me, but Tyrion has the most impenetrable plot armour of all time, so what it probably means is he'll have a redo of the whole "I want to fall in love with a whore" plotline, except he'll have a vineyard, and it'll turn out the wine is shit quality, and he has to pay taxes to Cersei.

>*Tyrion roars at the sky in tears*
>>
>>70812493
>Honestly, I went in to work the next day after she got stabbed and I said 'welp, bitch gon die an goin to hell'.

How could you possibly, in any way ever, expect her to die? Do you not understand how stories work at all?

How could you expect the show to spend 2 whole seasons on her training and just kill her? If they had killed her in Bravos, it would've had no effect on anything else in the story. Everyone in Westeros who she matters to already thinks she's dead. If they had killed her in Bravos, it would've been two whole seasons wasted for ABSOLUTELY NO reason or effect.

Jesus, people with this level of intelligence are the people still defending GoT. This post here really says all that there needs to be said in this whole thread, and really across all of /tv/
>>
>>70810667
It's not similar at all, that scene had heavy charaxther devlopment for them, especially since Tyrion reveals his last love and why his dad hates whores

What did this scene add? Nothing
>>
>>70812361

Yeah nigger, we're watching the same show.

>>70812386

as for you

>I could make a similar nit pick about nearly every scene in every episode this season

Then you're essentially part of the cancer of the bitch faction.

>in my opinion (and the opinions of many others) has a serious systemic problem.

at least you admit that it's your opinion, but i don't know who these 'other' people are outside of the threads, and you're coming at me with 'fallacies' as I did to another anon earlier, I'm going to keep it strict and say keep the 'opinions of others' since i'm assuming those individuals aren't in this thread to defend their pov to be deemed irrelevant.

>Besides nit picks, there are endless problems with bigger things (like, why even include some of these scenes?).

Be more specific, like which scenes? What bigger things? You can't throw out ambiguous statements like that and expect them to hold any weight or merit.

>Experience with directing /= experience with watching good directing.

obviously that was a sarcastic jab, but since you've already established in your post you're a dense mongol via the first half of your post, it doesn't surprise me you didn't catch that.

>People without taste will eat garbage all day every day. We are talking about the quality of the show. Ratings and sales do not correlate with quality,

Again, another jab. and no, it's not to back out of my post and say 'haha i was just kidding'. So if I'm to stand to stipulation for that statement I'll stand by it and say, fine, quality, you give me any other show that's done well by it's book/narrative influence the way GoT has, then you'll be on a level playing field. But other than PIllars of the Earth, I've yet to watch one that does the book justice or even comes close.

No, ratings and sales do not correlate quality. The only thing I have to add to that previous statement I made about it is this, as I've repeated so many times before;

>>
File: 7643343434.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
7643343434.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>70812613
>frogiving
>>
>>70810873
good joke

everybody laugh
>>
>>70810098
- Ah, it smells like pussy to me.
>>
>>70812646
well, it really showed how tyrion is desperately alone in the world.
>>
>>70811167
it was some really good soup man
>>
>>70812670
>Then you're essentially part of the cancer of the bitch faction.
Man, I'm sorry you're willing to overlook so many flaws which piss the rest of /tv/ off. I think that a healthy level of ignoring nitpicks is good, but to ignore the endless flaws with GoT takes way too much effort.

>i'm assuming those individuals aren't in this thread to defend their pov to be deemed irrelevant.
I mean, there are more people arguing these points in this thread than just me. I wasn't even the person to originally get in the argument with you.

>Be more specific, like which scenes?
I would, but obviously that's not the point of this argument. I'm no longer trying to demonstrate why this scene, or the show in general, is bad. Now, I'm trying to demonstrate to you that other people's problems with the show aren't worthy of your immediate, thoughtless dismissal with stuff like "oh direct it yourself" or "the ratings are good, so it's good." These reasons, and, as far as I can tell, no other reasons you've given, are actually good counterpoints to the endless threads on /tv/ full of people saying the show is bad, just like this one.

>you give me any other show that's done well by it's book/narrative influence the way GoT has
We're not talking about it as a show that's done well by its book influence, we're talking about is a show. If you're analyzing it by how well it's followed the source material, then you are analyzing it on a completely worthless level to most of the people who watch the show.
>>
>>70810098
The Waifu was pretty hot.
>>
>>70812670

(2)

Now, the bigger point should be this, season 5 was terrible, but if season 6 is as bad as you and your comrades make it out to be, why bother continuing to watch it? But you're going to keep watching, and keep complaining.

I'm not without complaints but those have been solved. Like, why the hell would the brotherhood be the ones attacking a random rag tag of villagers? Uncharacteristic. If anyone were to do that, it would be the brave companions.

But they clear that up for me. You're expecting dan and dave to come in in between every scene and go 'ok guys so here's what just happened'.

I noticed the nit picking way earlier in the season with the shit about the boat and a few other things. And while I gave my defense and what might likely be the case, it was overlooked and carried on to the next week, with more bitching.

At this point, every episode has a myriad of complaints about detail that have reasonable explanations but comes with the all too familiar 'nope it's complete shit, horrible writing'.

It's fucking hbo. It's 10 episodes for 600-900 pages of material, there's way. too. fucking. many. characters to cover in a cohesive enough way to satisfy everyone. But for that amount of time, in my opinion, it's doing a good job of it.
>>
>>70813060
>It's fucking hbo. It's 10 episodes for 600-900 pages of material, there's way. too. fucking. many. characters to cover in a cohesive enough way to satisfy everyone. But for that amount of time, in my opinion, it's doing a good job of it.
This is seriously, seriously lowering the bar. HBO has made really good television, and it hasn't ever needed the stipulation "It's doing really well for an adaptation of a novel." If you have to analyze it on how well it's adapting the book, then yeah, it's probably fine, but if you analyze it on how good of a show it is, regardless of any relation to the book, it's doing a very, very poor job.
>>
>>70813016

Because those flaws yield possible explanations? Catch my post about them suggesting the brotherhood was responsible for killing the villagers and then the next episode we get what really went down.

I'm going to wrap up the rest and give you this:

'How is arya doing this this and this after getting stabbed?'

'Well, it could be this, and then this, then there's this, and it doesn't always have to be this'

'No, the shit sucks, it sucks, the writing sucks'.

And somehow 2-3 stabs go to 100. Somehow the audience knows how deep the knife went. Somehow the audience knows that the stab wounds are fatal. SOMEHOW the audience knows how a person in Arya's position after going through what she's gone through thus far would be unable to respond physically in that manner. Somehow, the audience is the real Arya, and they know arya would be dead, for a fact.

Who the fuck in this thread is being one dimensional? Please, oh please, how is your reading comprehension and cognitive skillset so lacking that you somehow project your own ignorance onto the person you're posting at and expect that to hold it's weight?
>>
>>70813184

tell me again how little dual wielding makes sense and that that style of combat is ineffective for the show. You may not be someone that was on that bandwagon at the time, but that type of argument isn't far from where you stand either.

In comparison to what, is this show doing a poor job then?

Bottom line, when you're provided a plethora of examples and explanations, albeit simply possible, not stone hard fact, you still come right back with it all being the worst season, the shittiest writing, the dullest directing.

So why the fuck are you even here, if anything of what you say is the stone truth of it? May sound like a weak comeback, but at this point, I just don't understand the existence of you and your faction's posts anymore if they make you all that outraged, regardless of how senseless it is to me and anyone else that wastes their time responding to the Whining Companions.
>>
As one anon posted in another thread

"People have survived far worse. Get over it"
>>
>>70813197
My simple reasoning was that she looked to be in too much pain before the mad dash through the window to be able to perform at that level. The reasoning didn't go deeper than that. Your explanations are all fine, but many people seem to disagree that they come off well in the actual show. Somebody mentioned that they just aren't communicated well, and I think that's a great way to put it. I hope that you could at least see our point of view, because I see yours very clearly, and even respect it, to a degree.

>>70813351
Anyway, the real point is that these flaws, what you call "nit picks," will keep coming up for the next two seasons. We'll keep watching it, and we'll keep complaining, mostly because we actually loved the show for the first 2-4 seasons (the number changes depending on who you ask), and well, now that it has (as we perceive) gone so far downhill, it's also fun to watch the trainwreck. Also, we want to see it go to completion. Also, the memes are great. Some of us even hope that they bring the show back from the depths of poor writing. These are all great reasons to keep watching, even if we think the show is so flawed. It's all fun and games.
>>
>>70810955
just like every white girl to ever touch alcohol
>>
>>70810098
anyone else think tyrion is gonna bang misandei
>>
>>70814557
I feel like the jew priestess is gonna do it with him to get at that secret royal blood.
>>
>>70812329
>6 is making up for it tenfold
It's fine for the most part but I just can't get past how bad the dialogue has gotten.
>>
File: 1464574569209.jpg (170 KB, 421x435) Image search: [Google]
1464574569209.jpg
170 KB, 421x435
>see this scene
>don't know any jokes
>imagine myself being asked to tell a joke among a bunch of people
>>
File: 1465364013117.jpg (246 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1465364013117.jpg
246 KB, 1000x1502
>>70815032
>what's brown and sticky
>...
>a stick!

>...
>...
>>
>>70811486
Have you ever had a surgery in the abdomen ?
Even a small cut in your abdomal muscles makes it barely impossible to stand and walk for the next 24 hours, let alone sprint like a nigger that heard police sirens
>>
File: D_D-1824.jpg (150 KB, 442x442) Image search: [Google]
D_D-1824.jpg
150 KB, 442x442
>>70810098

Joke is Tyrion dialogues, this character dropped significantly in season 6, D&D cant write for shit!

>Pic related
This was the main problem when all went to shit, they became cucks, and instead of just giving value to women characters they just made Terminator Mary Sues from them... Fucking idiots...
>>
>>70810098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBIpMGyJQBw
>>
>>70815564
>makes it barely impossible to stand and walk for the next 24 hours, let alone sprint like a nigger that heard police sirens
>barley impossible
So she was well within her limits of movement
>>
>>70815634
>lol fuck female characters

Literally what in the fuck? All men get their dicks cut off and they are teased about it in every episode, while women beat the fuck out of all of them and never lose anything
>>
File: Stand Up Comedian Jokes.png (534 KB, 591x607) Image search: [Google]
Stand Up Comedian Jokes.png
534 KB, 591x607
>>70810098
I'll leave it to the real comedians.

FUNNIEST WOMEN IN AMERICA

GO SEE GHOSTBUSTERS

OR

YOU

ARE

RACIST
>>
>>70812408
Where's that guy from?
>>
>>70815634
>you will never get season 2 tyrion back
>>
After watching the scene, I don't understand why people hate it so much. Tyrion's going crazy being on a political stage with such humorless and witless people. Long gone are the labyrinthine conversations where every word veils some threat or test of mettle and intelligence. Instead he has lustless soldiers and guileless servants for company.

His charms and quick talking have to be reduced to blunt commands and straight forward statements because of who he's dealing with. It fits the character and the situation.

Why does everyone treat this writing like it's the worst thing ever?
>>
>>70817187
>putting this much thought into a shitty scene that was written in 10 minutes and had absolutely no thought or deeper meaning behind it

Its funny how you people think so hard about things that have no depth to them at all, what a waste of time. Don't flatter the show by thinking there are more than surface level reasons behind the actions and words of characters still.

Tyrion is acting this way because he is a characature of his former self, he drinks and he knows things. He tells jokes and he's le witty quip man. LMAO jokes, LMOA no cock, LMO wine. He's basically doing 5 minutes of standup comedy in every episode and that is all he's adding to the show anymore
>>
>>70810739
underrated post
>>
>>70810098

>>>/pol/77203040
>>
>>70810098
*farts*
>>
>>70810145
do you mean a eunuch?
>>
>>70817566

>>>/pol/77206200
>>
File: 13613613613613.jpg (97 KB, 758x527) Image search: [Google]
13613613613613.jpg
97 KB, 758x527
>>70817187
>Tyrion's going crazy being on a political stage with such humorless and witless people.

he's going crazy because he's bored as shit. then dany showed up and he knows what semblance of peace he had made just evaporated
>>
>people unironically saying this was a bad scene
fucking autists
>>
>>70817469
>think so hard

That's the thing though, you don't have to think about it. It's pretty fucking transparent. It's pretty fucking obvious. Which is why I can't tell if you people are honestly trying to offer "LMAO jokes" as shorthand for why it fails to capture the really obvious stuff going on or if you're really oblivious about what a super obvious and easy-to-understand collection of scenes is doing.

>>70817620
>he's going crazy because he's bored as shit.

That would be the implication when I say he's bored because everyone around him can't even comprehend the subtle political games he's used to playing.
>>
>>70817001
pron
>>
>>70817733
no your a fucking tard
>>
>>70810098
>Tell me a joke.

fucking trash writing, they should have waited for the books to be finished, i'm very close to dropping this show now
>>
>>70817620
Remember when Mereen was in chaos and we thought that we would get more poltical intrigue ala season 2?

I mean, its cool if you like season 6 but have some fucking dignity. These scenes added nothing.
>>
>>70810098
Dorne.
>>
>>70810098
I'm pretty fucking drunk, friends. Is that a real image from the episode? That doesn't look like the real Dinkles.
>>
File: jaqen.jpg (242 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
jaqen.jpg
242 KB, 1024x576
U r nao no 1 gurl
the 2n+1 faced god wanted a face
u gav me a face
tha blood all over my floor
this makes u no one
"I em ary sterk"
"no u r no 1"
I m jacqueline haggard
>>
>>70810098
can someone paraphrase the scene i don't watch this shit show anymore
>>
>>70810098
Season 5
>>
>>70810098
A muslim walks into a gay bar
>>
>>70810145
>unic
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70810098
game of thrones is a good show
>>
File: Ck5adyLVEAEWb0M.jpg (128 KB, 1180x540) Image search: [Google]
Ck5adyLVEAEWb0M.jpg
128 KB, 1180x540
>>
File: 1462128742763.gif (3 MB, 390x357) Image search: [Google]
1462128742763.gif
3 MB, 390x357
>>70811423
so edgy wow :^)
>>
>>70815032
come on anon jokes are easy, you just gotta set up an obvious well known scenario and then mess with people's expectations.

and if all else fails try anti-jokes, they're the easiest because you don't even have to subvert anything or think of something clever.
>>
>>70810098

Donald Trump
>>
>>70816978
*SEXIST
>>
it might have been a slightly less terrible scene if he told a joke that everybody and their mother hadn't heard
>>
>>70815032

>tfw asked to tell a joke
>realize all the jokes i know are racist as fuck or terrible puns
>>
>>70821272
aloha pedro
>>
>>70810741
Kys pls
>>
>>70810098

Women's rights
>>
>>70810201
based
>>
>>70821272
Hillary Clinton
>>
>>70810098
Why doesn't Tyrion pick on Grey Worm for having no cock? He could even make jokes about his name involving worm
>>
>>70822051

He has no testicles. He still has a cock.
>>
>>70822127
No, they lose both
>>
>>70822153
book description are not related
>>
>>70822265
I can't remember the show saying any different
>>
>>70817620
>he knows what semblance of peace he had made just evaporated

nigga I think that happened when the motherfucking masters double crossed him and turned up with a 1000 ships firing flaming shit at his pyramid.
>>
>>70811167
Heroin solves all your problems, this is obviously what D&D want you to know
>>
>>70812408
He looks like he was drawn by a child using a felt tip pen
>>
File: 1465829613286.jpg (201 KB, 547x706) Image search: [Google]
1465829613286.jpg
201 KB, 547x706
forcing this meme
>>
File: 1444823733428.png (226 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1444823733428.png
226 KB, 4500x4334
>>70810201
>mfw we finish third in our group but Russia are kicked out for violence
>>
>>70815032
youtu.be/i3kpYiWdVWY
>>
>>70815032

i saw a nigger holding a tv, and i panicked because i thought it was mine. then when i got home i was relived as it was at home shining my shoes.

get it milisandre.
>>
>>70810098
The whole arya's story line
>>
File: 1453674013142.png (268 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
1453674013142.png
268 KB, 361x691
>>70811351
spotted the underage
>>
>>70819988
THEN WHO WAS PHONE ?
>>
>>70810098
I heard Dinklage was recently a victim of pickpocketing.
How could someone stoop so low?!
>>
jeez all the furniture looks like it was from uncrate

prop department really got lazy
>>
last episode was garbage
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.