[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movies on weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: half-baked-facts[1].jpg (148 KB, 620x375) Image search: [Google]
half-baked-facts[1].jpg
148 KB, 620x375
Decided I wanted to watch a movie high so I got a sativa edible and watched a movie I liked. The weed turned me into a total hater. My suspension of disbelief was gone. I can usually lose myself in a movie and can enjoy pretty much anything, but this was a movie I actually liked and all I could do was rip into it. Anyone else experience this? Should I have opted for an indica? hybrid?
>>
DUDE
>>
It happens man.

Either watch something really good or you will pick it apart.
>>
>>70807425
it was something good. But the thing is that it essentially flipped a switch that never flipped back. My suspension of disbelief is gone now.
>>
>>70807425

To be fair picking it apart can be fun too.

A couple weeks ago my friend's gf was having her birthday party and we'd all had a long week meaning we didn't really wanna be too active so we just chilled out, got high and watched a movie. I kept on insisting on Spider-Man 3 and when we did watch it we had a great time. The amount we were cracking up at the finger guns scene was unreal.
>>
pineapple express bro
>>
WEED
>>
>>70807312
Last week I was stoned and watching TV, and I couldn't stop overanalyzing the facial expressions and body language of the actors. I kept imagining I knew what they were really thinking during scenes.

It got worse when some reality TV programs came on. Then I was sure I could decode the double- and triple-layered subtext of the interactions between people. It was nuts.
>>
>>70807425

but that's the best thing
i love doing interpretations of literally everythng under the sun, even the stupid fucking posts i read on here
>>
>>70807312
You have to be at least 18 to be here, dipshit
>>
>>70807527
It will come back. Shit happens to me too, sometimes. I can really only play vidya (nothing story-driven) while high because everything else seems contrived and stupid. Even in regular conversation, I notice stupidity more and it irritates me more.
It's all good once I straighten up fully though.
>>
File: lil ugly mane.jpg (599 KB, 897x897) Image search: [Google]
lil ugly mane.jpg
599 KB, 897x897
>>70807312
DUDE
>>
>>70807312
Strangely, yes. I know exactly what you're talking about. I've never come across a single person who shares this problem though, so it must be pretty rare.
>>
>>70807312
Sativa is a meme weed
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.