[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Leftovers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Just got done watching episode three, being the priest is suffering. Great episode.
>>
>>70804468
you haven't seen anything yet
he's even better in S2
>>
>>70804468
You should be watching season 2.
>>
>>70804761

Pure Ecclestonkino
>>
>>70804468
>being the priest is suffering

oh you have no idea

keep watching. on of the best shows on tv for sure
>>
>>70804468

Matt is the fucking best, it was indeed that episode that hooked me hard.
>>
I went from hating this guy to really liking him, to feeling pretty damn bad for him.

S3 when
>>
>>70804468
One of the best shows my man and it won't have time to become garbage like other shows.
>>
>>70806060

I'm super scared for 3, I would've been okay if 2 was it since y'know Lindelof, but seems like whoever is co-writing is steering him right/punching him in the nuts when he starts to go full retard.
>>
>>70806184
i hope season 3 doesn't go fully religious, i loved the agnosticism/ambiguity of season 1 and esp 2 and hope it keeps up
>>
>>70806184
Was there a change in writers?
>>
>>70806481

not that I know of, but it really feels like someone has him on a tight leash compared to other projects.
>>
>>70804468
Is that Chris Eccleston?

Holy fucking shit.

JUST
>>
>>70807698
>tfw the Doctor Who reboot was 20 years ago
>>
whenever you see something good happening to him, you know it's only a matter of time until something terrible happens to him
>>
File: Leftovers s02e10 FANTASTIC.webm (853 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Leftovers s02e10 FANTASTIC.webm
853 KB, 1024x576
>>70807698

he wasn't exactly all that put together in Dr Who, he's got more hair in this series than he did then.
>>
>>70807950

Yeah but damn if he doesn't trudge on like a trooper. It's why i'm scared for S3 since at the end of S2 he's fucking dominating, wife is out of her comatose state, baby on the way, just let Matt be happy, Lord.
>>
>>70807698
wtf dude he doesn't look bad he's just older
>>
The Leftovers gets a greater emotional response from me than any other show I have ever watched. I felt things during season 2 I didn't even know it was possible to feel.

Gud shit.
>>
>>70808240

completely agree with this statement

the last few episodes of 2 in particular were absolutely devastating

feels so good
>>
>>70808901
>>70808240
Agreed. I was shocked by how well they pulled off the singing scene, which would have been so easy to fuck up
>>
>>70808240
it feels so great when a show can hit you with that level of emotional connection, as soon as a film/tv show gives me chills and goosebumps it becomes GOAT to me. its a shame not many do
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.