[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steve Buscemi here. AMA. Proof on my twitter account.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 01.jpg (260 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
260 KB, 1280x960
Steve Buscemi here. AMA.
Proof on my twitter account.
>>
>>70801112

Hey Steve! Loved you in Boardwalk Empire and The Big Lebowski. Any chance I could get you to come out for mt wedding tomorrow? Thanks!!!! Upboated
>>
>>70801112
Sent ;)
>>
>>70801112

I dont believe you
>>
>>70801112
Steve, how can I become more like you?
>>
Steve Buscemi: UWAAA
>>
>>70801112
I love you, brah! Send me 25k pls
>>
hello steven

i have not seen anything you've been in because you're too ugly
>>
why do you work with the dirty slimy kike sandler? i liked you in sopranos, should've lasted longer
>>
>>70801112
you were the bomb in tales from the darkside
>>
You were great in Boardwalk and that film with a young ScarJo, what was it? Ghost Walk?
>>
Horace & Pete was fantastic, please keep on working with Louis CK on projects like this one.
>>
>>70801112
what's your twitter account you nigger??
>>
File: brian_peppers.png-c200.png (55 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
brian_peppers.png-c200.png
55 KB, 200x200
What advice do you have for someone considered ugly to make it in acting?
>>
>>70801112
>Steve hasn't answered yet.
>Proof OP is not Steve.
>>
>>70801112
Just in case it's really you. I think you are an awesome person and a great actor. Thank you for being both. I recently took a tour of Eastern State Penitentiary in PA and was pleasantly surprised to be greeted with your voice narrating the audio tour.

It let me pretend I was getting the scoop on the place from "The Marietta Mangler."
>>
i loved your 'how do you do fellow kids' reaction image
>>
You shoulda gotten an Oscar for Mr. Deeds.
>>
He doesn't have a Twitter account you tards
>>
>>70803939
he's doing this 4chan ama to increase awareness of his new twitter account
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.