[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG yaaaassssssss!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: smm.jpg (59 KB, 550x823) Image search: [Google]
smm.jpg
59 KB, 550x823
OMG yaaaassssssss!
>>
Marble hornets?
>>
>>70793540
i saw it on facebook. im pretty sure its fake
>>
>Slender man became a thing
>there are people that seriously treat it like a mythical being

Why? I mean you can go and find the original posts about Slenderman. Nothing spooky or special like ghosts, aliums, bigfoot or whatever
>>
File: crazy loli.jpg (48 KB, 750x850) Image search: [Google]
crazy loli.jpg
48 KB, 750x850
Her body is ready.
>>
>>70793601
nice
>>
>>70793594
have you ever been to /x/? it's like a community of people who grew up drinking mercury instead of breastmilk
>>
Fuckin meme shit
>>
>>70793594
People do the same thing with Tulpas. The concept was literally dreamt up by a teenager and written into a pretty half arsed creepypasta and people go on about it like it's an actual thing. /x/ are completely retarded.
>>
>>70793594

Same reason the "Necronomicon" was a completely fictional invention by HP Lovecraft, and yet there are supposedly reprinted copies of it at bookstores that dumbass goth kids buy and think are real tomes of Satanism.

People are stupid.
>>
>>70793594

its a tulpa. You know a creature that was brought to life with enough people thinking about it.
>>
>>70795455
People are retarded. Look at scientologists. They believe in a fantasy religion that was only invented 60ish years ago.
>>
Add it to the list, currently consisting of Warcraft and the Angry Birds movie
>>
>>70795494
Even if you manage to piece together a quality self-made translation from the Latin edition combined with English texts by the Mad Arab Abdul Alhazred, you'll still get your ass rekt by a dog in the rare books room at Harvard University.
>>
Shit tier title
>>
fucking necbeard plebs get the fuck out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70795500
I think about ham sandwiches a lot, I've never had one just appear before me.

I wish that would happen...
>>
File: received_10153791334459697.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
received_10153791334459697.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>70793601
>>
Slender-Man: The internet's Big Foot.
>>
>>70792730
Is this the age of MemeKino?
>>
>>70795500
TIL God is a tulpa.
>>
There is nothing really interesting about slenderman. It is basically just the boogeyman.

I think one could make a decent movie about the /x/ version of skinwalkers
>>
>>70793540
Fuck man, Marble Hornets was based.
>>
>>70795506
How old does a religion have to be before the people who believe in it aren't retarded?
>>
>>70792730
Holy shit that's the scariest picture I've ever seen I just shit my pants.
>>
>>70795772
its literally the boogeyman with a defined appearance and spooky glitchy sfx
>>
>>70793594
Are you actually retarded? You think ghosts and werewolves are more real than Slenderman? Or, what, that being older stories males them more...what? Established? Maybe because they star in countless stories and MOVIES.
>>
File: predestination-poster.jpg (74 KB, 520x437) Image search: [Google]
predestination-poster.jpg
74 KB, 520x437
>>70792730
>jews literally taking /x/ copypastas for free and turning them into movies
Fuck this shit, I hate this fucking world.
>>
>>70795772
>Implying skinwalkers aren't fucking real
>>
>>70795963
i have a feeling its fake, i saw it on one of those 'made 14 year olds for 14 year olds' facebook pages. makes for a good trell on /tv/ though
>>
>>70795853

It has to have been created in a time when there were no scientific explanations for anything so it was to some extent reasonable to attribute them to ghosts and demons.
>>
>>70795853
Haha, this. Slenderman isn't a bad myth because it's new. It obvioisly resonates with and scares a lot of people and that's why these things exist. This movie will certainly be trash though, still.
>>
>>70795772

That's pretty ideal for a modern horror movie. No need for plot or exposition, more jump scares.
>>
>>70793594
every folklore has its origins anon. don't criticize. consciousness is boring when we realize how pointless it is, we may as well humour ourselves
>>
>>70795963
Predestination is based on All You Zombies, written in the 50s. Nice try.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.