[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is one the best scenes I've seen in the last 10 years,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
This is one the best scenes I've seen in the last 10 years, and not one word is spoken.
>>
It doesn't make sense

His delusions were correct? Why?
>>
>>70789405

cuz he's a MAN
>>
>>70789405
Because its a movie?
If you start to dissect movies like that trying to find reason to everything not one movie will end up being "good".
>>
>>70789405
the director just did it to fuck with your (and the characters') presumptions. He didn't have a purpose for that scene; he just liked the ambiguity.

a bit of a cop out, really.
>>
>>70789158
Great scene.

I loved the plot of this film.
>>
>>70789158
I really love the fact that movies like this that cost almost nothing compared to blockbusters can be 10 times more enjoyable than others.
>>
>>70789537
your only just realising this?

were you born in 2005 or something what the fuck.
>>
>>70789606
Why so pedantic? just sharing a thought.
>>
is she giving him permission to penetrate the girl?
>>
>>70790254
XDD LMAOO SO EDGYY
give me a (you) /b/ros xdddd
we did it
>>
>>70790339

Shut the cuck up

>>70789753

Not that guy but it's such a... youngish thought to voice lol. I'm pretty sure my little sister said exactly that watching District 9
>>
>>70789405
not necessarily, you could say that the family decided to accept his delusions and started to play along
>>
>>70789466

>a bit of a cop out, really

when will this meme end?
>>
>>70790457
>Not that guy but it's such a... youngish thought to voice lol. I'm pretty sure my little sister said exactly that watching District 9
whew lad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.