[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the Fassbinder of our generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Is this the Fassbinder of our generation?
>>
>>70782286
kill yourself
>>
are people gonna get it i wonder?
>>
Why are some men so fucking dumb to ask to have the sides of their hair trimmed so it doesn't look like a retarded mushroom?
>>
>>70782719

he's an actor.
if I was an actor I'd keep my hair as long as possible as well between roles so they can cut if to fit the role
>>
>>70782761
In the pic his hair is already short though. It's just the sides that look retarded.
>>
>>70782286
i want to taste his dick
>>
either Fassbinder is the Fassbinder of our generation, or OP is too young to be on here.
>>
>>70783234
So do I. It saddens me to know that I will die without ever swallowing his load.
>>
>>70782719
You might not know this, but hair grows.
>>
>>70783234
You have to be a half-black girl to do that
>>
>>70782719
I swear I saw you (or another fag like you) saying the same of a pic of Assbender in a thread weeks ago.
>>
did fassbender kill his career tagging it onto a children franchise with too much budget and Jennifer Lawrence was getting blown by the writers so hard it fucking tanked your gold goose in an over saturated market.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.