[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are they talking about here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
What are they talking about here?
>>
they're going to burn down the city with wildfire
>>
Wildfire.
>>
>>70779725
>>70779745
how do you know this?

>inb4 some lame ass internet theory
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 639x480
>>70779725
>>
>>70779725
>>70779745
I thought someone was gay.
>>
The High Sparrow fancies lowborn wenches
>>
>>70779769
I know because it's wildfire.
>>
>>70779769
The Wildfire that Aerys was gonna use to JUST King's Landing is still there
>>
>>70779651
The Cleganebowl
>>
>>70779769
Leaks.
>>
>>70779843
No Tyrion had them make more to blow stannis up.
>>
>>70779868
They had to make more ASAP and not rely on luck to find it.
I bet you're american.
>>
>>70779868
The stuff Aerys was gonna use is still spread throughout the underground tunnel system in KL. It's separate from the batches those alchemists had. Pretty sure the ones Aerys used were killed after setting everything up so as to not let word out.
>>
>>70779725
>>70779769
Bran already saw it in his visions when he disconnected from weirwood.net
>>
>>70779843
It is weird that Jamie would have left it there since he knew about it or Varys. Either way wouldn't it kill everyone?
>>
Cersei is gonna fuck the mountain and have his baby

Hardcore sex scene incoming
>>
Could be information on Tyrion/Dany, as that's who they cut to immediately following the scene. They do that transition a lot in the show.
It's more likely that it's wildfire. Bran saw the future yo
>>
>>70779651
those two are so cute, I love them
>>
>>70780080
Is it confirmed that they fucked IRL?
>>
>>70779651
dis nigger took a photo of his tv an aint nobody sayin shit, fuck is wrong with yall?also im talkn like an american/tumblr/nigger and nobody ain battin n eye.
>>
>>70779745
>>70779725
How is that a rumor? Are they talking about the rumor that they're going to burn down the city?
>>
>>70780373
the rumour of there being a shitload of wildfire jars stashed throughout the sept, why don't you just fucking look up the leaks mane?
>>
>>70780286
We are all America
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.