[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This... actually wasn't that bad. Its use of colors and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: onesheet.jpg (75 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
75 KB, 387x580
This... actually wasn't that bad.

Its use of colors and set design gave it a really distinct feel.

Kind of reminded me of Oblivion.

I also have a weakness for the whole "eons in the future when the earth is no longer recognizable" setting.

The weakest link was Jayden but that was about it.
>>
No it was that bad.
But it was necessary for M to hit rock bottom in order to get back to the top.
>>
It did had a good use of black colors. Every film that doesn't have black colors should be banned from winning any awards.
>>
Please, this movie was fucking striaght up garbage.

First of all, the story was terrible, the caracters were superficial and the universe wasn't well constructed or believable.

The ghosting premise was the cheesiest plot element of all.

I usually like coming of age/becoming a man movies, but the Will/Jaden combo ruined this movie.

Will Smith was pretty awful in this movie too. He's a funny lively actor and this movie didn't let any of that shine. Instead he had a dull character who had the same expression over the course of the film.

Don't even get me started on his faggot son Jaden. Holy shit, it's like God gave so much talent/good looks to his dad, he had none left to give his retarded son.

Also fuck scientology...
>>
>>70778344
>Humans haven't been on Earth for thousands of years
>"Every animal is designed to kill humans"
Who wrote this shit?
>>
>>70778344
why is there a volcano?
why must we climb up it?
>>
>>70778344
Nope, it was one of the worst film cancer to come out of hollywood.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 341x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 341x273
>>70778344
Why do you choose to defend this OP? Just don't. Watch Oblivion or something else that's better.

You deserve better.
>>
>>70778973
I wonder if they have incest.
>>
>>70778344
A movie directed by Shyamalan and shot by Peter Suschitzky is bound to at least look good.
>>
>>70778344
This movie made me cry.

Also the way his suit changed color and design was amazing.

Too bad the reason this movie bombed was why Smith did not wanna return to Independance Day
>>
>>70778973
>fuck Scientology
Still denying a religion that has truth I see?

Yes, their use of blaming us for lust goes too far but their alien beliefs are real.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.