[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CONJURING 2 OPENS #1 US BOX OFFICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: The-Conjuring-2-Poster.jpg (133 KB, 675x500) Image search: [Google]
The-Conjuring-2-Poster.jpg
133 KB, 675x500
https://www.yahoo.com/news/conjuring-2-scares-off-competition-top-box-office-210432811.html?nhp=1

>Industry estimates released on Sunday show that horror movie "The Conjuring 2" directed by James Wan topped the box office in its debut, breaking a run of underperforming big budget sequels.

>The supernatural fright-fest, starring Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga as a paranormal-investigating couple, took in $40.4 million on its opening weekend, almost matching the $41.9 million take of the 2013 original in 2013.

Wan confirmed as the Hitchcock and Carpenter of our generation.
>>
>>70774257
I saw it. It was pretty decent. Some horrible parts. Some really cool parts. It was really nicely shot too.
>>
>>70774299
tldr
>>
>Carpenter
But its not bombing or being called complete trash
>>
>>70775322
ayyy
touché
>>
farmiga and wilson have a great chemistry

i want wilson to be my dad.

valacked is scary as fuck.
>>
>>70774257
James Wan is fucking Patrick Wilson.

This is the only explanation I have for 4 movies in 6 years between the two of them.
>>
On a scale from 1-10 how scary was The Conjuring

On a scale of 1-10 should I watch it this second.
>>
>>70777367
Yeah
>>
>>70777555
alright im downloading it right now. should i live vlog my watching experience?
>>
File: 1425882112762.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1425882112762.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>70777311
So was Scorsese fucking Dicaprio and DeNiro?

Was Singer fucking Marsden?

Was Tarantino fucking Samuel L. Jackson?
>>
>>70774257
ofc americans are confirmed to be a bunch of plebs again
>>
>>70777587
Sam Jackson fucks QT, that's a fact.

Scorcese is a prolific homosexual who experiments with prominent actors over several films to get them to open up a bit to homosexuality.

Singer fucks every male in all of his movies.
>>
>>70777571
No
>>
>>70777919
im going to do it anyway
>>
>>70777367
If you are going to watch it, do it at the time there are no teen (and even young adult) women in the audience. They will make your viewing an insufferable experience

>Snapchatting the opening credits to show everyone they are out having fun
>Purposefully screaming at every little jump scare
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.