[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Arya gets stabbed several times in the gut >something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1464214210804.jpg (35 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1464214210804.jpg
35 KB, 400x600
>Arya gets stabbed several times in the gut
>something that Roose died of almost instantly
>sits in bed and talks normally after some bandages
>manages to run through the city a day later
>manages to fight a trained assassins while recovering from several stab wounds

>blackfish plot went nowhere

>Cersei kills sparrow
>no one cares even though the king officially legitimized their rule in the city

>Hound full of rage randomly killing a group of people
>suddenly considers joining the brotherhood for no reason

Man, I thought with episode 7 that the show was finally going somewhere after the disappointing first half of season 6 and the shit that was season 5.
Terrible. Just terrible.
>>
File: kek.webm (58 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
kek.webm
58 KB, 2048x1152
>>70773274
>that image
>>
>>70773274
Don't forget
>roose got stabbed ONE time vs arya's 5
>>
>>70773274
>there are people still watching this garbage.

Should be banned from posting if you have a two digit IQ tbqh
>>
>>70773274
It wasn't a day later
>>
>>70773274
and yet you're faithfully watching it like a good goy
>>
File: Berbera.jpg (48 KB, 500x572) Image search: [Google]
Berbera.jpg
48 KB, 500x572
>watching dragonshit
>ever

Wew lad.
>>
>>70773717
I never got self deprecating humor.
>>
>>70773274
Its come to the walking dead tier.
>>
>>70773975
Game of Thrones has been worse than The Walking Dead for the last two seasons. We're at Fear the Walking Dead levels now.
>>
>>70774089
fear the walking dead is better than TWD and TWD is absolute dog-shit. GoT and FTWD are on the same level now and I assume it's going to get worse next season.
>>
>>70773685

And Arya got healed with fucking firemagic...
>>
Poppy's one helluva drug.
>>
HAAHHAHA THIS SHOW HAS NO SALVATION AT THIS POINT HAHHAHA ITS RUINED HAHAH BRAVOOO D&D HAHAH BRAAVOOOOO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.