[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw 6 of my favorite movies are from Spielberg does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1465568164536.jpg (278 KB, 744x744) Image search: [Google]
1465568164536.jpg
278 KB, 744x744
> tfw 6 of my favorite movies are from Spielberg
does this makes me a pleb? not that I care
>>
>>70771043
no,he is g8
>>
>>70771043
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
The only thing making you pleb is asking if liking something makes you pleb.
>>
>>70771043
>tfw people hate Emily Blunt simply because she isn't Pam from the office

wew lad
>>
lol Pam's in the background with a gun, that's crazy, is that a real photograph?
>>
>>70771043
kek
>>
>>70771043
>i don't care so much i made a thread about it
>>
>>70771538
yes
>>
>>70771043
6 of your favourite how many? 10? 25? 100?
>>
>>70771043
LOOK OUT EMILY!
>>
>>70771538

>On July 12th 2016 Blunt was found dead in her home by her husband John Krasinski. She was stripped naked and her throat was cut. On her back, the assassin had written "WHORE" by making wounds with what most likely was the murder weapon. Blunt, pregnant with her second child, had also been mutilated in an even more disturbing manner: the assassin had cut out the fetus from Blunt's stomach and wrapped the umbilical cord around Blunt's neck. Blunt's entire private area was mutilated with a knife. A few days later, Krasinski was still unable to comment due to grief. However, Jenna Fisher, Krasinski's costar and love interest on the television series "The Office", had come to Krasinski's aid and was willing to give a speech about Blunt's murder. She spoke about how sad she was and how she wished she could've done something. However, Fisher kept bursting out in laughter throughout her speech, something that was unanimously considered disturbing by the journalists that had gathered to hear her speak.
>>
>>70771043
E.T., Jaws, Schindler are all pretty worthy of being high on favourites. They're pretty entry level but that doesn't mean they're not spectacular films.
>>
>>70771538
JUST
>>
>>70771043
1.) He's a pedo

2.) his only good films are literally Munich, Raiders and Jaws. That's it. Rest are trash.
>>
>>70774455
i think the lost world and hook are probably his best movies
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.