[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize impressionable Chinks and Euros were the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (77 KB, 244x419) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
77 KB, 244x419
When did you realize impressionable Chinks and Euros were the cancer killing Hollywood?
>>
its okay, it'll be lucky to make another 100m. Even china only caused another 13m in damage yesterday.
>>
> how does the WHOLE WORLD but america has more cinema goers than America ALONE
Why are Amrricans so fat and dumb?
>>
>US contains <1/20th of the world's population yet makes up 1/10th of this movie's gross

really makes you think
>>
>>70755627
tickets are more expensive in the US than anywhere else in the world.
>>
>>70755592
It was an American movie catered to American audiences it's not like they were meant to speak Mandarin or German.
>>
>>70755717
they cost twice as much in communist europe
>>
>>70755762
Cheap as fuck in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>70755762
There are no communist countries in europe.
>>
>>70755810

For me it was $18 plus $2 tip (not lying)
>>
>>70755745
Well, they're clearly going to have to start now.
>>
>>70755592
>>70755627
The US still makes up the largest percentage of the box office.

It's not my fault you have pleb tastes
>>
I can't imagine how such strong nations could suck up so much shit American cultures.

Times really have changed.
t. mestizo
>>
>>70755536
It's only been the opening weekend
>>
File: Who could it be.jpg (1 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
Who could it be.jpg
1 KB, 107x125
>>70755536

Nice try, Heimi.

Nice try.
>>
>>70755588
>I-it'll only m-make another 100m at b-best!
Are you crying as you type this?

Someone should publish a study of the antishill. I'd be very interested in an in depth analysis of their psychology.
>>
>>70755536
I am pretty sure capeshit perform well in US so they are just as responsible for the decline of cinema.
>>
>>70757624
He's right. It's dropping incredibly fast everywhere. On this Sunday in China, it only managed $11m. By Monday it'll have dropped to sub-$5m a day.
>>
>>70757685
They're already showing it for free in the USA! It's all over lolol! Warcraft btfo! Lmfaoooo
>>
>>70755536
>not Hollywood is the cancer killing the world
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.