[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAHT THE ACTUAL FUCK?? \ whats up with that ending? Ruined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
WAHT THE ACTUAL FUCK??
\

whats up with that ending? Ruined the movie for me.
>>
>>70755384
It's a good twist
>>
>>70755400
yes, I liked the twist but I think it was too exaggerated how she is all of the sudden le ebin heroine
>>
>>70755384
STRONG FEMALE CHARACTER IS GOING TO JOIN THE RESISTANCE AND TAKE BACK EARTH
>>
>>70755384
Yes the last ten minutes are shit
>>
>>70755384
The movie was called the cellar.
They remade the end movie was originally supposed to e.d with her driving over the horizen and seeing a smouldering Chicago. They went back and reshot it with aliens for no reason.
>>
File: 1464343581705.png (492 KB, 517x515) Image search: [Google]
1464343581705.png
492 KB, 517x515
>>70755555
ending sucked CONFIRMED
>>
>>70755616

that would have been a kinoesque ending

instead we got this fucking flickshlock
>>
>>70755555
Fucking checked, movie sucks
>>
>>70755384
I liked it, i was so fucking surprised when i saw that flying ship, good twist, didn't see that coming.
>inb4 le le strong wymin maymay
Leave it to a bunch of fags to argue that all women are some sort of retards and there are none who can think on their feet enough to put a rag in a booze bottle and throw it in a hole, bitter virgins
>>
>>70755384
F I L M C O U L D H A V E B E E N A 8 / 1 0 B U T E N D I N G W A S A W F U L S O 6 / 1 0 F R O M M E
>>
>>70755384
I wish john goodman would have got to fuck at least once
>>
what happens?
>>
>>70755384
why is mew so perfect
>>
File: Captain is here.gif (2 MB, 340x300) Image search: [Google]
Captain is here.gif
2 MB, 340x300
>>70755555
Sweet.
>>
>she gets to murder him then spend the rest of the film getting away with it and we're supposed to root for her
I don't know what they were thinking.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.