[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make a movie where Magneto is going to use upgraded powers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: felt-steel-beems.gif (100 KB, 651x348) Image search: [Google]
felt-steel-beems.gif
100 KB, 651x348
>Make a movie where Magneto is going to use upgraded powers to destroy ANYTHING made of metal, in the whole world
>Have it established that everything, every last thing, made of metal will be destroyed
>Constantly cutting back and forth to three or four big cities of the world, being destroyed for some Roland Emmerich pumps

>Constantly cutting back to New York City circa 1983
>Making sure the World Trade Center is visible
>Everything surface-level is being ripped apart
>But not the Twin Towers

Can magneto NOT melt steel beams?
>>
>>70753918
all that text for a meme
>>
you did this in the other thread and no one cared then either.
>>
why doesnt magneto always face north??
>>
degenerate muties can not harm the twin towers of freedom this is a known fact
>>
>>70753958
The meme is a shorthand for the reality of how it bothered me.

>>70753983
What thread? I only just came back from the movies. This was really jarring.
>>
File: Muties.jpg (236 KB, 590x492) Image search: [Google]
Muties.jpg
236 KB, 590x492
>>70754021
>"You don't like muties, anon?"
>>
>>70754384
Did Jubilee even have a single line of dialogue?
>>
>>70754803
She said Empire Strikes Back was the best in the trilogy, I think that might have been it

most of her scenes were cut, even then the movie was still a mess
>>
>>70754803
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3sNHsFlIE
She's probably going to get a couple of scenes in the inevitable extended edition on bluray. There's some scenes that showed up in the marketing, but not on the movie.
>>
>>70753918
You know you can try to make this into a meme all you want and go for it too, Apocalypse was a surprisingly bad movie, but in the exact shots you're talking about, other buildings in the background aren't being affected either. It was pretty much just bridges actually shown snapping in NYC.
>>
>>70754066

>>70746124
>>70746268
>>70746279
>>
>>70754920
Looks like they cut all the scenes of the younger mutants playing hooky or w/e. sucks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.