[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a-a little p-p-princess What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>a-a little p-p-princess

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70752657
Why did Russle crow look like john goodman
>>
>>70752657
They never explained the scratches on the window saying help
>>
>>70754689
Of course they did. Howard killed the girl then use the acid to erase any evidence. Later he goes out of the bunker in search of more pussy then he finds Michelle alone in the gas station.

10CL Explained.
>>
>>70754689
>he couldn't keep up with this flick

jebus dude do you get dizzy from reading the newspaper as well?
>>
File: Jazzclub.nice.gif (1 MB, 287x206) Image search: [Google]
Jazzclub.nice.gif
1 MB, 287x206
>>70754689
It meant that they were all dead and it was all a dream.
>>
ALWAYS WATCHING
>>
>>70754787
So he really was a creep and that girl wasn't his daughter? And while looking for his next victim all that shit happened out in the real world? Then what about the other guy? Was he helping in the past because he built the bunker?
>>
ALWAYS
>>
I believe Emmett is the bad guy and lied about the girl in the picture OR is Howard's apprentice, and here's why:

The Polaroid. Maybe I'm just old because I use to own one, and if anyone has ever owed a Polaroid Camera knows that there is no way to set a timer on them, so the button must be pushed manually. So, with this in mind, in the picture it's Howard and his daughter, and their hands are no where near the camera to do a "Selfie", then who took the picture? And with that in mind, if the girl in question in the picture is not Howard's daughter and actually a kidnapped victim, then the person who took the photo is the partner in crime. I think this points to Emmett. He's the only one close enough to Howard and knows all the ins and outs of the bunker.

The Partnership. Maybe they have a partnership of some kind?Howard and Emmett kidnap girls. Howard is trying to fulfill the desire to be a father again, and Emmett keeps raping and killing them. He begs Howard to teach him all he knows, but is sketchy and a loose cannon and keeps snapping and killing the girls, causing Howard to have trust issues with him. It would explain why Howard acts so untrustworthy towards Emmett. Freaking out when he reaches and touches her. And when Michelle "flirts" with Emmett at the dinner table, Emmett's reaction and facial expressions seems some what devious to me. He also talks to Michelle about Howard's stories the way a child talks about his parents, they are eager to talk about the person they learn the ways of life from, and they are obviously close enough for Howard to actually tell him personal stories.

1/2
>>
>>70755118

The Dinner Table. When Michelle runs toward the door, they both go after her, but Howard first throws the dinner table at Emmett, blocking him from reaching her first. The dinner table, which is a "Family Heirloom". The table he is so bent on keeping in good condition by the use of coasters, is thrown at Emmett because Howard knew if Emmett got to Michelle first, he could loose control and harm, even kill her. The girl he views as a daughter, needs protecting, which is more important than a family heirloom.

The Air Filtration Room: Maybe Emmett took Howard's daughter (of corse Howard is unaware of this) to the air filtration room, or a girl who he dressed up and was pretending to be his daughter. Emmett held her captive in that room, tying her to the ladder or in the craw space above the ladder with just enough mobility to scratch the word "PLEH" on the glass, maybe hoping Howard or someone would see the sign and would save her. Why would Emmett offer to go in the vents with a broken arm? No one with a broken arm would do that, unless they had something they needed to hide. And Howard seems completely oblivious to what took place in that room, and he's too smart to leave evidence behind. While Michelle is in that room, she doesn't communicate back and forth at all, which leads me to believe the room is soundproof, so the girl who is held captive in there couldn't scream for help.
>>
>>70755152

And while Michelle is in that room, why didn't she unblock the door or investigate why it was jammed? They don't even show the door at all and she just simply goes back threw the air vent. Who would do that? That's just too much work, and we already know there definitely is another way in that room they don't show. Maybe they don't show the door because it would give away Emmett as the killer. Because no one goes into the air filtration room unless maintenance is required, so how long has the door been "jammed"? Maybe Emmett jammed the door a while ago to ensure Howard wouldn't catch him, and so the girl couldn't leave and was tied up to where she couldn't reach the door or vent, while holding the girl captive he went in and out of the room through the vent to visit his victim and terrorize her. Killed her when he was done and some how disposed of the body, maybe he hid her in the ceiling and that's what that strange stain is.

Emmett really wanted to steel Howard's gun. Emmett was telling the truth about his plan to take to Howard's gun, and that was his plan all along and him helping Michelle make the suit was just a ploy to get close to her. And Howard had previous experience with Emmett's shady character, which is why he shot him instead of just locking him in the jail cell style room to keep them all safe.

I believe everything in movies mean something or they wouldn't make a point to show it. It's not like movies are just shot in someone's house last minute. The scenes and sets take time to build and construct, and that takes money. Movie produces or directors or what have you, wouldn't just throw a bunch of shit together unless they had some kind of meaning.
>>
>>70755035
He was a REAL creep that girl wasn't his daughter Megan. Emmett explains that to Michelle later you see a photo of Megan. When Howard was searching for his next victim the event happens and he crash with Megan car.

Then once in the bunker Emmett sees Howard closing the bunker and Emmett try to get in at all cost. Howard let Emmett in because he help him build the bunker.
>>
>>70755118
>>70755152
>>70755177
No. The movie was just dumb
>>
>>70755274

You are the cancer that's killing the board. Open a book on film theory, or better yet, open your eyes kiddo.
>>
Why do we have to explain the movie to the audience?
>>
>>70755187
Ohh I see, she sees that Polaroid, I remember now
>>
>>70752657
can you imagine what his asscrack smells like?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfrELIElO0I
Heroin addict jazz musician Goodman is best Goodman
>>
>>70755363
Because stupidity.
>>
>>70754689
Fucking casual kys
>>
what show is this?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.