[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it autism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: UwMU6VTqH3c.jpg (56 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
UwMU6VTqH3c.jpg
56 KB, 604x453
Was it autism?
>>
Fry's the kind of guy you'd wanna spend your life with, his obliviousness to certain situations is just, ah it's cut, he doesn't overthink to much and he's sweet and generous even if the ideas aren't great they still end up sincere.

Sorry for whoring, i just really like fry
>>
>>70747728
Nice summary, Fry always meant well.
>>
>>70747728
but he's an absolute dumbass
>>
>>70748032
>Wanting to be with an intelligent person

There depressed by the time there 30, why would you even go there?
>>
>>70747547
Nah, straight stupidity
Or retardation
>>
>>70747547

Who is to say Futurama really happened post-Fry going into the cryogenics lab? He probably committed suicide giving how unhappy his life was in the 90s and all the stuff taking place in the Future is him imagining what a happy life would be like.
>>
>>70747754
>>70747728
yes goy, it is better to be a moron with ''a good heart'', than a non-moron.
>>
>>70747547
Well, he is his own grandfather.
>>
File: Mildred.jpg (26 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
Mildred.jpg
26 KB, 288x288
>>70749935

Would you a grandmother Mildred?
>>
>>70747547
No.
He could speak normally to random people and watch them at the eyes while doing so, has a best friend, a job, and lives by himself.
>>
File: 1376528972272.jpg (14 KB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1376528972272.jpg
14 KB, 264x240
>>70749667
This smells like a combo of you being a pathetic woe is me piece of shit and wanting to off yourself and a reddit level headcannon fan theory, and it does not smell good
>>
He was a slacker but they just made him dumber and dumber as the show went on (probably easier to make a joke that way)

He generally meant well
>>
>>70750455
>He was a slacker but they just made him dumber and dumber as the show went on (probably easier to make a joke that way)

Well, that and the creators realized that the original premise ("Fry as fish-out-of-water") didn't really work, as Fry adjusted to the 31st century way too quickly (to the point that he fit in better then than he did in the 20th century). This was why they made the episode about his also-frozen ex-girlfriend, Michelle.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.