[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true vidyakino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 1012x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 1012x1500
Is this true vidyakino?
>>
This is my favorite vidya movie. It's a cool story on its own and it has spoopy monster fan service.
>>
>>70738282

Probably the second best vidya movie ever made after Mortal Kombat
>>
It fucking sucked. Goes complete tard at the end.

Then the games emulated it and they sucked even more.
>>
Yes, only good vidya movie

>>70738509

You just did not get it lo¬
>>
>>70738282
It seemed more tragic and sad then scary to me. Although, it is one of the better vidya movies, for whatever that's worth.
>>
The only thing scary about it is Alessa.

She trapped the main character in a limbo forever just to have her for herself.
>>
>>70738493

That was nice too.
>>
File: what.jpg (11 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
11 KB, 236x236
>>70738282
>tfw the moth boss in silent hill 1 gave me several realistic nightmares where a moth was flying around and i squished it in my hand
>>
>>70738282
The cop's leather pants were so tight in this flick
>>
>>70738282
It's a video game movie for people who haven't actually played the video game: the movie.
>>
Captured the atmosphere, music and visual designs perfectly. It was gruesome as fuck too in ways that movies rarely are (the cop being cooked alive in vivid, graphic detail).
Fucked everything else up though.
>>
>>70740181
And it made me fall in love with the series. It must suck the other way around.
>>
>>70740282
Let me guess - you think Homecoming and Downpour are good SH games.
>>
>>70738282

Saw this at the kinotheatre when it came out, super fun creepy vidya movie.
Might watch it again today
>>
It was the only video game movie I really enjoyed.

I don't know why they always fuck up the movies instead of just trying to make it feel like the game.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.