[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf was his problem during dawn of the dead why was he such an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
wtf was his problem during dawn of the dead why was he such an annoying sarcastic cunt?
>>
He was a yuppie cunt before shit went down and was still one after.
>>
I figured he was always like that, even before the zambombies. He was a pussy pirate.
>>
>>70737624
So no one would give a fuck when he died and they just took his boat key.
>>
>>70737735
yeah but a zombie apocalypse should have toned down his cuntyness
>>
>>70737767
wat? Remove the societal boundaries and cunts like that only get worse.
>>
>>70737767
You would think so, but there always seems to be this kind of sleezy character in apocalypse movies.
>>
>>70737624
He is the unlikable asshole.
In any film where there is a large group of people, there is always the asshole.
Look at the original Night of the Living Dead, that fucker in the basement was an asshole.
They are there to provide tension among those who are trying to survive.
The Mist is a great example, as that supermarket was just chock full of assholes.
We are fending off the big threat, but what about the people among us?
>>
>>70737767
leave underage
>>
>>70737977
>They are there to provide tension among those who are trying to survive.

did he even create any tension during the movie tho i cant remember he just seemed like a sarcastic ass during the whole movie i think the guy in the pic falls into what your'e talking about more
>>
Who would've guessed that he would've gone on to be the funniest part of the hilarious Modern Family.
>>
>>70738194
He was supposed to keep the door open for the group while they went to rescue that girl and her pup. Other than that he's just kind of a dick.
>>
his gay neighbors molested his kids then zombies ate them, so he was having a bad day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.