[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think he regrets Qui gon? it killed his carrer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Liam_Neeson.jpg (50 KB, 615x923) Image search: [Google]
Liam_Neeson.jpg
50 KB, 615x923
Do you think he regrets Qui gon? it killed his carrer
>>
>it killed his carrer

No it didn't
>>
>>70735733
>it killed his carrer
But it didn't.
>>
>>70735854
>>70735857
Literally how are you taking this bait right now?
>>
>>70735733
it hurt his career in that he got cucked out of "serious" non action roles

BUT

since the time star wars prequels came out hollywood has taken a sever nose dive (probably pre star wars even but the point stands), so it really doesn't make a difference if he did star wars or not.
>>
>>70735854
>>70735857
he only makes those movies about rescuing his daughter tho
also he pee in his pants alot
>>
He has the most memorable death in the prequels. It did the exact opposite of kill his career.
>>
>>70735966

>it hurt his career in that he got cucked out of "serious" non action roles

He's done plenty of serious role movies since SW so no, it hasn't "cucked" or hurt his career in any way.
>>
>>70736124
Name some serious non action roles he's done that anyone cared about.
>>
>>70735733
He was a much bigger star after Taken which was after the prequels.
>>
File: 1465667316538.jpg (59 KB, 423x469) Image search: [Google]
1465667316538.jpg
59 KB, 423x469
Luke, did I ever tell you about the time I warned your father that from a certain point of view I had the high ground? I wound up cutting his limbs off and leaving him to burn to death.

He was a good friend.
>>
>>70736172

Kinsey, Love Actually, Gangs of New York, The Grey, Five Minutes of Heaven.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.