[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20% AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA and - get this - people are still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: horrible.png (176 KB, 565x344) Image search: [Google]
horrible.png
176 KB, 565x344
>20%

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

and - get this - people are still defending it on /tv/! Because of how much money it made! HAHAHAhAHAH
>>
>>70733635
Dude, are you ok?
>>
>>70733635
No one was expecting it to be any good, who cares?
>>
Bet if it was called "Thor's Warcraft" it'd go up 44 percent.
>>
>>70733635
calm down m8 your gonna hurt yourself
>>
>>70733689
I like the "disney bribes RT for high ratings" maymay.
>>
File: 5HlxacW.jpg (34 KB, 456x342) Image search: [Google]
5HlxacW.jpg
34 KB, 456x342
>>70733635

You do realize that score is not a rating of the movie. 20% is not 2/10

20% of critics liked this movie. And they're just people who just love to hate movies like this and think people give a shit about their smug opinions.

83% of regular people liked this movie. Their average rating for this movie 4.2 out of 5. That's 8.2 out of 10.

How bout you go see it and decide for yourself instead of poking fun about some stupid score you don't even understand.
>>
>>70733635
luckily no one in china cares about your paid off Disney shills reviews
>>
>>70733850
While I'm with you on all of that, people not knowing how RT works, etc... the actual score is 3.6/10
>>
>>70733850
RT user score is completely unregulated. Anyone can make multiple accounts and spam 10s. Often people are literally paid to do that.
>>
Is this movie worth seeing if you have never played the game and like fantasy?
>>
>>70733635
>rotten - not enough quips
>>
>>70733850
>83% of regular people liked this movie
You mean 83% of accounts on RT gave the movie a favorable rating, right?
>>
>>70734033

I'd say you'll hate it more if you do know about the lore because it changes everything but the names of the characters.
>>
>>70733850
/v/irgins don't understand how RT works. THey are used to metacritic.
>>
>>70733850
>83% of regular people liked this movie. Their average rating for this movie 4.2 out of 5. That's 8.2 out of 10.

not "regular people". people who cared enough to go on RT and vote. typically fans.
>>
>>70734169
its really time to admit marketing firms/departments literally pay people to do it as well.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.