[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Witch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: black philip.jpg (181 KB, 1213x747) Image search: [Google]
black philip.jpg
181 KB, 1213x747
What have you done this weekend to live deliciously?

And why were the twins such little shits and the dad such an asshole?
>>
>>70730550
>>
I took some awesome opiate pills that made me feel fucking great.. then i stopped and had a few days of not having a reason to live.. but im almost better now.

because the devil
>>
>>70731945
>What have you done this weekend to live deliciously?
Spent an absurd amount of time stimulating my prostate.
>>
>>70732001
people should really put the titles of movies being discussed in the op so it's easily searched
>>
I decarboxylated some weed, then simmered it in butter, made pancakes, and poured the reef butter, plant matter and all, on the pancakes prior to syruping.

I relaxed for 1 hr while the high set in, then set off on a rollerblading adventure along the bike paths around here. Covered 16 miles blitzed out of my mind in the glorious sun and heat. It was delicious.
>>
>>70732055
True
>>
>>70732065
That sounds nice.
>once ate mushrooms by putting them in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
>tfw it tasted good and the squishy texture added to the experience
>>
>>70731945
the twins were my favorite characters.
>>
>>70732301
They really did a great job for being little kids
>>
>>70732437
Everyone in the cast was spectacular. The incest fetishest I thought was especially good. At first I was taken out of the immersion by the old way of speaking but the actors were convincing enough that it became normal.
>>
>>70732153
God, that sounds much better than woofing them down dry like I usually did.
>>
>>70732942
I mixed them in orange juice once because supposedly that makes the trip stronger but shorter. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever tasted and it didn't make the trip any stronger
>>
>>70733490
Well it didn't work for me. I've only been able to trip twice though. The last times I've tried even with more than an eighth of shrooms or 250ug of acid it's only felt like being extremely high on weed and caffeine. It makes me sad. The first time I tripped I felt like a kid again. Everything felt new again. Even the taste of water was so different. I thought it was the antidepressant I was on but even a year after getting off of it I still can't trip.
>>
Can you guys recommend me more comfy movies like this please
>>
File: 11.22.63.jpg (40 KB, 338x500) Image search: [Google]
11.22.63.jpg
40 KB, 338x500
>>70733693

When he goes back to the 60s, it's some of the comfiest shit I've ever experienced.
>>
>>70732513

I think that this movie actually gave me a Middle English fetish

>tfw no 17th century qt will ever talk dirty to you
>>
File: sadie.webm (859 KB, 720x360) Image search: [Google]
sadie.webm
859 KB, 720x360
>>70733915
Already seen it, was nice
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.