[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 7120603_f260.jpg (21 KB, 260x359) Image search: [Google]
7120603_f260.jpg
21 KB, 260x359
Looking to get into Bond movies, which are the best, which to avoid?
>>
Basically just avoid all of the non-Eon produced movies
>>
>>70730739
Watch them all in order of release
>>
>>70730739
Oh shit that's a pretty good reaction image
>>
>>70730739
>that kid who always played as oddjob
>>
File: Pleasenigger.gif (2 MB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
Pleasenigger.gif
2 MB, 500x391
>>70730739
>goldeneye
>tfw everybody selects oddjob
>>
A few of the Roger Moore ones, Never Say Never Again. Thats it pretty much.
>>
>NO ODDJOB YOU CHEATING FAGGOTS!

Someone always had to say this at the start of a game.
>>
whats the one where there are ninjas in the rafters and the ninja lowers a string and tries to drip a single drop of poison in 007s mouth while hes sleeping?
>>
>>70730739

wew no trigger warning? what's the matter with you?
>>
>>70732318
You Only Live Twice
>>
>>70733412
Thanks.
>>
>>70730784

that vidya nerd that knew all the maps and best gun locations like the back of his hand and only won every match because of it
>>
>>70733586
>that motherfucker who put proximity mines on all the places you respawn

>that kid who's not me
>>
>>70733586
the maps and gun locations were really super simple though anon. nothing like FPS games today. after playing for like an hour you could commit those maps to memory easily, and if you owned the game, childsplay.
>>
>It's another fucking /v/eddit thread

I hope you all get banned forever then get cancer and die.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.