[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the gay agenda need to be pushed (kek) into every show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: nick-jonas-kingdom6.jpg (122 KB, 1280x988) Image search: [Google]
nick-jonas-kingdom6.jpg
122 KB, 1280x988
Why?
>>
Here's a better question: why is Nick Jonas such a fucking tease? Dickhead
>>
>replace the definitions of "confirmation bias" and "selection bias" fallacies with screenshots of /pol/ shitposters crying
>even morons now understand what they mean
>>
File: 1920.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1920.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>>70730084
>Blue Steel

>pic related
>Magnum
>>
>>70730084
And the tranny transgender shit too, literally every program has a fag tranny who is cis and identifies as a man dressed as a woman acting like a man dressed as a woman
>>
>>70730084
Pic related's character is bi.
>>
Lights Out was a better show than this. And not just because boxing is better than MMA.
>>
>>70730084
The new money
>>
>>70730327
It more seems like they are building his character to come to grips with his homosexuality. He didn't even want to bang the latest QT he was with when she was all over his dick.
>>
why do you neets need to be triggered by literally everything? do you ever get tired of looking for things to be offended about?
>>
>>70730327
No he's a homo. He never wanted to fuck that qt azn
>>
>>70730342
Lights Out was shit. There's a reason there was only one season.
>>
File: 1462424023384.png (75 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1462424023384.png
75 KB, 452x523
>>70730084
i have no idea
>>
>>70730084

What agenda? Gay people are part of the world, what reason is there to exclude them from media, aside from offending your delicate sensibilities?
>>
>>70730084
because you can't insult the gay community overtly, but them filthy heteros love beating people over the head with stereotypes
>>
>>70730645
I guess I should have said that is seems disproportionate nowadays. The LGBT community doesn't make up but a tiny bit of the population, but it's like the majority of shows force a gay or minority character for no reason.
>>
>>70730529
He was fucking that Latino chick before he got interested in that guy. That makes him bi.
>>
>>70731429
Because he was fighting with himself that he isn't a full blown gay (he is).
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.