[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Better actor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

>>
>>70706275
The one one in the middle.
>>
The one on my left
>>
>>70706275
how is that even a question?
>>
This is actually hard for me. Ive recently watched Amercan history because of that gif and its the first movie of edward I've seen and watched fight cub yesterday. Loved him in both meanwhile I've watched almost every Leo movie and enjoyed them except inception but im not sure if he is a great actor as him.

So which norton movie should I watch next?
>>
>>70706473
birdman
>>
>>70706473
red dragon
>>
>>70706275
Leo because he's not a cunt and get along with people like a professional.
>>
>>70706529
>Has nothing to with their acting
>>
>>70706529
that doesn't make him a better actor
>>
norton tbhfam
>>
>>70706275
Dicaprio is completely flat, he would have never been able to pull a Tyler Durden, a Birdman, or that psycho in that Gere movie.
Norton on the other hand is super difficult to work with , thus limiting himself to obscure movies, where directors are not willing to question him.
>>
>>70706473
He fucks a frog in birdman
>>
>>70706545
This. Leo's prob a better person but Norton's a better actor. Would rather hang out with Leo tho, Norton seems like he'd be insufferable.
>>
>>70706275
Norton. Dicaprio doesn't even act. All he is is a face and a name.
>>
>>70706545
>>70706559
It makes him better at his job.

Norton also would never do roles like The Revenant because he's a prissy bitch, Leo always gives it 110%.
>>
Leo showed more skill in whats eating gg than norton showed in his entire career
>>
>>70706275
the one who got an oscar of course
>>
>>70706594
who wouldn't
>>
>>70706594
Sounds interesting
>>
>>70706662
>>70706673
Also, he plays himself in that movie
>>
>>70706631
bullshit and you know it, Norton played a far better retard in that Deniro movie.
>>
>>70706275
Norton phones it in half the time, Leo puts way more effort into his roles.

A lot of people here would say Norton just because Leo is more popular but that's not the case, Leo is a wonderful actor and better than Norton.
>>
>>70706275
Leonardo Dicaprio ofcourse.

other guy--> literally who?
>>
>>70706695
Man im definitely watching it tonight
>>
>>70706473
25th hour
>>
Leo, because he ate a liver
>>
>>70706631
Leo's only good role, Norton have proved he's a far better actor several times
>>
>>70706724
>other guy--> literally who?
That was me last week but thanks to that stomping gif ive watched the movie and saw the light
>>
>>70706786
Nigga is you serious? Do you even jordan belfort?
>>
>>70706744
Don't you forget about "Primal Fear" ?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.