[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fmg/ Filmmaking general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 619x1051) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 619x1051
How is your indie movie coming along? You have worked on your movie today, haven't you?

When I realised I had no friends to act the part after I finished righting the script, I decided to actually make it animated using flash
>>
File: ro11020201_02_nexfs100uk_nm.jpg (49 KB, 740x448) Image search: [Google]
ro11020201_02_nexfs100uk_nm.jpg
49 KB, 740x448
I'm going to sell my FS100 including a zoom lens and stabilizer for like $2200 USD if any aspiring filmmakers here are interested.

I made that meme music video I posted here a long time ago.
>>
>>70706195
Here's my meme vids, all shot on the FS100

https://youtu.be/Wl8mkmx3w78

https://youtu.be/JGn0NfMNGBk
>>
>>70705461
Why this image op ?
>>
>>70707714
Danny's a cunt and hopefully he'll be mugged and raped by a pack of beaners or dindus. Fucking fags, man.
>>
I'm writing a short film about a world in wich everyone in the morning knows exactly what is going to happen during the day
>>
>>70710548
What do you think?
>>
Trying really hard to not be a diva to my mate who i'm making it with.

We're at the point where we can either produce it ourselves or shop it around and maybe scrape some money together. It's a shitty ZAZ ripoff comedy made by nobodies in nobodyland, and it's our first non student production, so i know it's going to be shitty, but he wants to use our friends as actors and i mean, they can't into comedic timing or acting at all. But going to all the trouble of casting, paying and organizing 'legitimate' actors makes things super difficult.

Basically i can either accept my movie is shitty and nail the coffin, or hold onto the dream and try everything i can to have it not be shit.
>>
>>70711421
Sounds like your mate is a piece of shit. Hold on to the dream, and find a better companion.
>>
>>70711474

Nah, hes realistic. I've seen too many retarded film students treat their first script like the fucking holy grail and get caught up in their own self importance to let it happen to me. But at the same time. Muh script.

I can just remake it if i end up actually working as a director.
>>
>>70709104

We're retarded. The person whose name we hear the most gets the vote.
>>
>>70708010
I think what he did is pretty cool
>>
>>70711542
so what u gonna do ? spank him or call him daddy ?
>>
>>70707687
OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD THAT WHYTE BITCH WON'T GIBS ME MUH FRIED CHIKIN YO!
>>
i've been writing a lot of creative stuff lately. most of it is loosely connected by expressions of love, grief, loss, lust - the basic emotions and the conditions of human experience. i guess it's just a loosely connected set of essaus

i dont know where i;n going with it but yesterday i came up with something good, inspired
>>
>>70713774
you have a link or something like that ?
>>
>>70705461
bump
>>
>>70711421
>>70711542
You should try to meet more actors if you can. Community theater, acting classes both could work to your advantage. Also if you think it isn't going to be a good production you should fund it yourselves so you don't feel like you wasted someone's money when it doesn't come out like you want it.
>>
>>70710548
are you writing a role for clooney?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.