[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will /tv admit that she is the ideal woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Waifumaterial.png (419 KB, 849x359) Image search: [Google]
Waifumaterial.png
419 KB, 849x359
When will /tv admit that she is the ideal woman?
>>
she had aids
>>
>gets molested
>Doesnt want Forest to leave her
>Leaves Forest in College like a sloot
>Goes full hippie
>Gets rescued only to gobble up nigger dicks
>Play naked for money
>Realizes her life is shit and her son would better off with his retarded father than a foster home

Yeah she is ideal woman alright. Just like the rest of them
>>
I remember nothing about this film. Please explain what was so bad about her without using any fan theories.
>>
>>70702949
Drug abuser, since Forrest doesn't have the mental capacity to consent she raped him twice, she constantly abandons Forrest, unstable from abusive childhood, contracted aids by serially engaging in risky sexual behavior
>>
Did she fuck Forrest after she got AIDS?
>>
>>70703084
Lol no, that was in college, don't think she caught it then
>>
>>70702756
Is he ... Like me?
>>
>>70703194
No Forrest, he's very smart
>>
>>70703121
No I mean after she reunited with him and told him about her son that is probably not even his.
>>
>>70703121
They fucked before he went on the running campaign too, thats why Forrest jr is 4 instead of 18 when they meet
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.