[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Ultron Ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: avengers-ultron-fx.jpg (197 KB, 1200x499) Image search: [Google]
avengers-ultron-fx.jpg
197 KB, 1200x499
How would "Age of Ultron" have ended if we remove this shitty deus ex machina from the film? What would the Avengers do without Nick Fury appearing miraculously with a helicarrier in the nick of time?
>>
Probably have Iron Man finagle some way to slowly reverse the thrusters. Or a turbo-dark ending where tens of thousand innocents die.

There's your answer.
>>
but the TV show foreshadowed the helicarrier returning.
>>
While I was watching the movie I thought it would be really cool if Iron Man wanted to destroy the city to save most of the people on Earth, then Captain America argues against it, everyone agrees with steve but Tony tries to do it anyway. Then it would be more fitting for Shield to show up and save the day with Tony being exiled instead of happily retiring like he did.
>>
>>70701068
Turbodark would work best.
>>
>>70701128

It would atleast create a more viable explanation for Civil War. Or atleast more thematic relevance than none at all.
>>
File: u1UMCg1.jpg (115 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
u1UMCg1.jpg
115 KB, 720x960
>>70700989
>You didn't see that coming?
>>
>>70701092
>but the TV show foreshadowed the helicarrier returning.
Fuck you and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. No one cares about the tv show, especially anyone involved in the film production. And no one should have to watch an episode of some shitty network tie-in to make sense of a film. It's a shitty deus ex machina, stop trying to make excuses for Whedon's ineptitude.
>>
>>70700989
they wouldn't have been able to save EVERY FUCKING PERSON (except Quicksilver) that was on the floating chuck of rock
>>
>>70700989
What annoyed me is Sam El Jackson saying it was collecting cobwebs because of the new ones in 'Captain America-man 2: The Seasonal Soldier'.

Why would an old one be decommissioning literally 3 years after its commission?!
>>
could magneto have torn vision and ultron apart in a few mins or is that not within the realm of possibility?
>>
>>70703428
theres probably some bollocks that vibranium is non-ferrous
>>
>>70703225
The phrase "out of mothballs" means taking it out of storage.
>>
>>70703524
still. why stop using it? makes no sense.

Just another shitty writing ploy from Whedon.
>>
>>70703547
Why stop using the USS Missouri 6 years after a multi billion dollar modernization effort?

Because no one wants to maintain old shit.
>>
>>70703663
hardly comparable are they? One is a restoration and the other is a new ship.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.