[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They have no character arcs. Nothing they go through changes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: C5DTtXQ.jpg (146 KB, 600x861) Image search: [Google]
C5DTtXQ.jpg
146 KB, 600x861
They have no character arcs. Nothing they go through changes them. It's the same shit every season.
>>
File: you know this to be true.gif (948 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
you know this to be true.gif
948 KB, 500x281
>>70698181
that's why they need to bring charlie back
>>
>watching after season 5
>>
File: 18lqoec1senthpng.png (290 KB, 636x357) Image search: [Google]
18lqoec1senthpng.png
290 KB, 636x357
>>70698216
>>70698216
This
>>
>>70698181
seems like legit argument.

can't find any flaws with it, if i don't take the show into consideration. i'll just assuming he's frog posting?
>>
>>70698256
>>70698216
How is a camel going to help? Maybe if they set next season in the desert idk.
>>
They did between S1-5, which was when the show was written to end
>>
>>70698181
None of this shit stops marvel movies from being popular.
>>
Will Gabriel come back and become leader of heaven, turning it into a place of wacky debauchery?

Will the other Pagan gods make an appearence?

Will they incorporate Lovecraft's stuff for a season focus on Elder Things and stuff like that?
>>
>>70700247
Lucifer already killed all the Pagan gods at their last convention I thought

I want the dragons to be mentioned again. All the other more human looking monsters are just humans with funny teeth and eyes. The dragons had wings and could breathe fire
>>
>>70700376

He killed like 12 of them. And the head honchos like Set, Zeus, and Odin weren't there. Hell, the Pagan conference was headed up by fucking Kali and Baldur.
>>
>>70700397
No I'm pretty sure Odin was definitely there. But Zeus got Winchester'd in a later season
>>
>>70698181
supernatural ended at season 5, duh.
>>
How did all the Pagan gods come into being anyway? Did Chuck get bored with monotheism?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.