[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this movie so underrated? The VFX department did a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9
Why is this movie so underrated? The VFX department did a great job. The edgar skin actually decomposes as the movie progresses, to being almost completely rotted by the time the final fight starts. I didnt notice it at first.
>>
>>70695253
MIB is anything but underrated m8
>>
>>70696072
I havent seen II or 3. are they worth it?
>>
>>70695253
I know nothing about acting. But honestly this guy was probably better than 80% of the oscar nominees over the past few years.

I really believed his part. which can't be said for most oscar "best actor" nominees
>>
>>70696188
2 is terrible. I don't even remember 3.
>>
File: Private Pile.png (99 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Private Pile.png
99 KB, 300x300
>>70696336
He is Pile AKA Kingpin.
>>
>>70696188

more schtick but still entertaining.
>>
>>70696382
I learned this like 10 years after I saw the movie but apparently thats the guy who stared on one of the Law and order spinoffs.

So he ended up making some money for himself. Good for him.

I fucking love MIB
>>
>>70696382
OH SHI-

>>70696188
If you liked the original so much, do you really have to ask yourself, especially others, if more is worth it? Stupid question.
>>
>>70696382
>>70696336
yeah pyle did a good job is this movie
>>
Vince D'Onofrio
Also played "Thor" in Adventures in Babysitting.
>>
>>70695253
How is it under rated? Was it a critical and financial success that spawned 2 sequels that were also successes and basically put Will Smith on the map as an A-list star?

Nigga the fuck you talking about? The movie is over rated if anything. Still good though
>>
>>70696500
>if more is worth it

The problem is that the others really aren't more of the same.
>>
File: edwood1.jpg (21 KB, 419x279) Image search: [Google]
edwood1.jpg
21 KB, 419x279
Also played Orson Wells (with Maurice Lamarche doing the voiceover) in Ed Wood.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H9A9zTorrw

"We know a remote farm in Lincolnshire, where Mrs Buckley lives..."
>>
SUGAR
>>
>>70697839
GIVE ME
>>
File: Mib_2017.jpg (57 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
Mib_2017.jpg
57 KB, 1280x688
muh dick desu
>>
>>70696188
2 is forgettable and 3 is almost as bad but it has a nice ending and works well as a capstone on the series.
>>
File: mib_112LindaFiorentino.jpg (12 KB, 300x246) Image search: [Google]
mib_112LindaFiorentino.jpg
12 KB, 300x246
It's not underrated, it's just not very good.
Linda Fiorentino is the best part.
>>
>>70697903
what went wrong?
>>
>>70698078
She was a cunt to work with, so they said "Adios!".
>>
>>70696188
3 isnt as good as 1 but it kinda full circles the movies, you can kinda look back on 1 and see things that you didnt before.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.