[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hello Warcraft, my old friend..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2273x2142) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2273x2142
"Hello Warcraft, my old friend..."
>>
File: 1410105762401[1].jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1410105762401[1].jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>4:20
>>
fucking empty I'm guessing lel
>>
>>70692690

>can't even fill half the seats on opening day

I may have talked a lot of shit abut this movie, but I can't help but feel bad for everybody involved.
>>
Any big names related to this shit?

And if so could this movie actually kill their careers?
>>
File: 46754747.jpg (114 KB, 589x501) Image search: [Google]
46754747.jpg
114 KB, 589x501
>leave warcraft box office to us
>>
>>70693335
Ragnar from Vikings is in it, but you can't kill that which never lived.
>>
>>70693335
other than Duncan Jones no, none at all. biggest name is a cable tv actor
>>
>handing your shekels over to the cinemajew
>>
>>70693483
he's sort of bad in this. he acts like he's high on something
>>
>>70693483
>>70693503
Fuck I still feel bad for everyone. Like reading the script and acting this shit out they still thought maybe it was good? Or possibly just a mquick meal ticket. Either way just damn.
>>
>>70693335
>any big names

W A R C R A F T

That's enough. WoW is probably the most known online game tbH
>>
>>70692690
Watched it. Jesus what a train-wreck.
>>
>be in the movie.
>sitting through this shit just because I'm a fat fucking loser.
>goes to the end.
>"this war is a craft my friend"
>had to get up and leave I can't even.
>>
>>70693540
>>70693557
You can't blame the script for his acting. He was abysmal. Almost every single one of his deliveries was embarrassingly bad. I simply can't believe they used that shot with the dwarf in the beginning. That was essentially the first scene we see of him and he stands there like a complete retard, and then he even acts like one and start fidgeting with the barrel pointed at his head. Are we supposed to find the hero of the story, a great warrior, a clumsy retard? The script was bad for his part, but his acting did NOTHING to remedy it.
>>
>>70693620
Would you say this is the rise of Vidya kino?

And the end to capeshit?
>>
It wasn't bad. The thirty minute long scene of Durotan grinding out herbalism was kind of unnecessary though.
>>
Man you people need to get a fucking grip.

This movie was fine lighten the fuck up.
>>
>>70693729
Redeem it then, try to.
>>
>>70693633
>>
File: psygnosis_logo_full.png (127 KB, 850x515) Image search: [Google]
psygnosis_logo_full.png
127 KB, 850x515
7/10 From me.
>>
>>70693633
No fucking way! Are you meeming?
>>
>>70694372
Yes he is memeing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.