[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times /tv/ convinced you a flick was a film, but watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ex-machina.jpg (55 KB, 450x525) Image search: [Google]
ex-machina.jpg
55 KB, 450x525
ITT: Times /tv/ convinced you a flick was a film, but watching it it turned out to be pure kino all along

Pic related.
>>
>>70692023
Hey, it's the movie that I watched the other day. God damn, that MC was such an anime-style huge fucking faggot. I'm so glad he got fucked at the end.

I definitely wouldn't call it a film.
>>
baby's first sci-fi

>man makes sex robot to entice other male
>both die
Its the gayest shit I've ever scene
>>
>>70692376
Good sci-fi doesn't end with a shitty genre ending like Ex-Machina did
>>
>>70692509

Really? Would you have preferred that after that bad bearded dude died the robot and the bitch fucked?

The ending was perfect and subverted everybody's expectations (that the robot was good).
>>
>>70692376
>scene
Nice.
>>
>>70692376
this
whole movie is about two fedoras fighting over who has the largest cock, turns out both have 1inch
>>
>>70692023
Pure kino only plebs disagree
>>
>>70692600
>Really? Would you have preferred that after that bad bearded dude died the robot and the bitch fucked?

No. I wanted a 1970's movie ending. Nobody dies. Caleb just leaves.
>>
>>70692023

This wasn't kino, it wasn't even a film, it was just a movie.
>>
ITT: extended youtube shorts
the movie itself is a filler until the end, which is pretty silly
>>
>>70692023
This is TurboKino. a pure 10/10

The kind of shit you study in art school
>>
File: images.jpg (37 KB, 476x714) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
37 KB, 476x714
a great pleb filter
>>
>>70692900
No..............
>>
Honestly I would put it right up there with Blade Runner. It's at least one of the better sci-fi movies to come out in the past decade. Some people simply don't get it though, it's like they were just playing on their phone the whole time the movie was playing so they didn't pick up on things they should have.

It's also got a great soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jZ0AaUM6v8
>>
>>70692023
Kek, and I bet you liked "Her" too. This one was absolute shit.
>>
Flick = movie
Film = movie
Kino = movie
>>
>>70692607
Mm
Attila
>>
>You tore up her picture
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.