[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post criminally underrated TV shows ITT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: download (17).jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
8 KB, 300x168
Post criminally underrated TV shows ITT
>>
>>70690999
Got two and a half episodes into this and was extremely bored. Visually, it just irked me.

I was okay at first. Maybe I need to KEE watching. I just fucking hate some of the characters like the prison guy, and his fucking scaredy pants attitude all the time wears thin.
>>
>>70691180
I like it because it doesn't take itself seriously and stuff actually happens episode to episode. It's not afraid to pull punches, so you actually believe someone may die often etc.
>>
>>70691316
Yeah suppose. I think it was my frame of mood at the time,'I've been meaning to start watching it again. It did seem pretty decent.

In regards to that it shocked me what happened during the second episode with someone dying. Didn't expect that.
>>
>>70691369
Yeah, I think I was unsure of it for the first few episodes but I think I've grown into it more. Feels comfy af, watching the second season right now, after just finishing the first.
>>
>>70690999
proof that people will watch anything with zombies in it.
>>
Jane the Virgin
>>
>>70691569
You're thinking of TWD, anon
>>
>>70690999
is 10k alive?
>>
>>70692196
>>
File: Janey.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Janey.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
>>70691679
>Jane the Virgin

Shit, I thought I was the only... Wait... Are you a femanon?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.