[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Find a flaw.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: john_c_reilly.jpg (58 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
john_c_reilly.jpg
58 KB, 400x600
Find a flaw.
>>
None. I unironically think he's one of the sexiest actors in Hollywood, or at least he was when he was a little younger
>>
Stopped starring in PTA films. He wouldve been perfect in Inherent Vice
>>
Brule isn't a funny character at all. Other than that I've liked him in movies.
>>
>>70690620

>Brule isn't a funny character at all

I know it's lowbrow as fuck, but I piss myself laughing. To each his own I guess
>>
>>70690560
Walk Hard is quintessential 21st century comedy.
>>
>>70690620
what do you find funny
>>
File: diane drangle.jpg (266 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
diane drangle.jpg
266 KB, 1920x1080
>>70690677
>lowbrow

Don't put it down, man. It is universally misunderstood by normies as nothing but stoner comedy. The show is many things, one of which is comedy making fun of comedy. Appreciating something like this doesn't mean you're lowbrow, if anything shows you've been exposed to enough comedy out there to find something like this funny. There's more to it than le cheap vhs. It plays with expectations and subverts punchlines effortlessly, it is something people with a deep understanding of comedy find hysterical stone cold sober. Sure you can watch it at a surface level and still get a few laughs, or you can be one of those losers that smoke weed to get laughs out of it. But that's not all there is to it.
>>
>>70690970
The episodes with Steve's mom are pure darkness

and I love it
>>
>>70690970
>all that verbal diarrhea to defend shit comedy
>>
>>70691251
>im going to call something shit and not explain to you why
great 4chan post friend welcome aboard!
>>
>>70690792
This. On par with Hot Rod and Anchorman and yet no where near as "famous"
>>
>>70691079
>I dreamed that I had a baby that looked just like you and I dreamed that I drowned it, because I didn't want that.
>>
>>70691079
Mobin was fucking terrifying.
>>
>>70691389
>>70691471
>I put rat poison in your sandwiches
>>
File: dream-movie.png (901 KB, 1292x774) Image search: [Google]
dream-movie.png
901 KB, 1292x774
>>70690560
Impossible
>>
>>70690560
Wrong kid died.
>>
His retarded face
>>
>>70690792
>I want an army of didgeridoos. 50,000 didgeridoos!
>>
>>70690560
SWEET BERRY WINE
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.