[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens in this scene? It's between rape and water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (251 KB, 1280x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251 KB, 1280x533
What happens in this scene? It's between rape and water boarding, and the final shot of the drain seems to imply rape, but it seems slightly out of Alejandro's character to rape some ugly cartel leader.
>>
>>70685256
>it seems slightly out of Alejandro's character to rape some ugly cartel leader
Lol no, did you even watch the movie?
He was a killing machine driven by revenge. He's the kind of guy that has done the most horrific things you could ever imagine.
>>
I think all you really need to know if that they did something awful to the guy. Obviously it's a bit more powerful BECAUSE they left the specifics up to your imagination, which is why I've seen like 20 different threads discussing this scene
>>
PEE
IN
THROAT
>>
He was pissing all over him.
Why do you think he brought all that water, and the final shot being piss going down the drain?
>>
>>70685618
>piss going down the drain?
There was nothing going down the drain retard, rewatch tho scene
>>
File: CorsicA.png (24 KB, 861x557) Image search: [Google]
CorsicA.png
24 KB, 861x557
>>70685256
This is what happened.
>>
>>70685535
This. He tortured him. That's all we need to know.

Whether he raped him or peed on him or water-boarded him or stuck his arm down his throat and tickled his insides or showed him pictures of his waifu acting slutty isn't really important, you can fill that blank in yourself.
>>
>>70685756
Nice illustration m8
>>
benis in angus
>>
>>70685256
>the final shot of the drain seems to imply rape
All it implies is that the room is designed for torture by water.
>>
>>70685256

Obviously he water boarded him.

All the people claiming he raped him are projecting their personal fetish.
>>
>>70685756
Is that Hitler? Legit kek, thank you anon.
>>
>>70686221
If I remember correctly, nothing is going down the drain, the water jug is next to the drain(suggesting he's not being water boarded) and there's grunting in the background.
>>
>>70685256
Was is really ambiguous that he shoved the bottle up the guys ass?
>>
what's so bad about waterboarding btw? I can't imagine it being that bad.
>>
>>70685256
What movie is this?
>>
>>70686596
IKR, wouldn't actual drowning be worse?
>>
>>70686596
Fill a bath and stick your head under the water for 3 minutes. No cheating and pulling out early!

Post back and tell us how it went.

Protip: it's shit
>>
>>70686666
>stick your head under the water for 3 minutes. No cheating and pulling out early

Thanks a lot, I'm dead now asshole!
>>
>>70686600
sicario
>>
>>70686666
WOOOOWWWW, I fuckin died. Thanks, reported!
>>
>>70686666
That's not how waterboarding works
>>
>>70686718
>>70686783
babby tier lungs
>>
>its a shitty movie with 1 gimmicky torture/gore scene that samefag pleb keeps reposting over and over because he jerks off to it
>>
>>70686666
DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES CHLORINE GAS
>>
>>70686806
I know but suggested that because I doubt the reddit rejects on here have a buddy that will be able to show them what real "simulated drowning" is. Good spot though Autismo.
>>
>>70686810
Satan says he's coming for your sister, LOL bye fggt. See you in Hell.
>>
>>70686666

Freediver here. Was something supposed to happen?
>>
>>70686666
DON'T DO THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS
>>
File: unexpected dubs.webm (1 MB, 959x720) Image search: [Google]
unexpected dubs.webm
1 MB, 959x720
>>70686888
You were supposed to check em
>>
there was no actual sex implied in this scene. it was just a dominance pose proceeded by waterboarding.

this is also supported by the fact that male on male rape is actually an ineffective form of interrogation (at least through the anal orifice) because 78% of males actually enjoy anal stimulation which would ultimately result in it not actually being rape
>>
File: waterboarding_BU2.jpg (172 KB, 1000x815) Image search: [Google]
waterboarding_BU2.jpg
172 KB, 1000x815
>>70686596
it's pretty bad
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.