[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost In Translation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
It took her months to figure out her husband was a beta cuck lord and that she wasnt sure about their marriage? And she graduated in philosophy?? what
>>
I don't understand. Is this an argument...?
>>
>>70684970
The movie is shit

Cheap ripoff of In the Mood, literally

And there's no point to this one, there definitely is in In the Mood

But this bitch just ended up staying with someone that's obviously a huge phony pussy

Sophia Coppola is a HACK
>>
>>70684970
how was Ribisi a cuck lord?
Dude had a 9/10 wife and he still didn't gave two shits about her and chose the 10/10 blonde
sounds pretty Alpha imo
>>
>>70685038
who takes that long to know if you married the right person or not, no wonder the divorce rate is so high what a colossal fuckup
>>
Cheating is Cool: the movie
>>
>>70685254
she never cheats on her husband, bob sleeps with the lounge singer, not her, she is pure
>>
>>70685219
You should get a gf first before you try to figure out how marriage and divorce work.
>>
her bf was travelling the world trying to make a career for himself and provide a nice life for his wife

meanwhile she's off fantasizing about grandpa because he's edgy and quiet.
>>
>>70685504
yeah hes providing for her by flirting with some ditzy blonde
>>
>>70685553
what? acting nice to an old friend? charlotte just complains and makes a big deal about everything
>>
>>70685741
he was hanging on her every word and she's a moron trying to Mac on him, it was cringe that he didn't even introduce his newly wed wide either what a sleezebag.
>>
OH NOEZ, WE HAVE TO SPEND TWO WEEKS IN PROLLY THE BEST CITY ON PLANET, LET'S SPEND ALL OUR TIME STARING THRU THE WINDOWS AND BROODING

JUST...
>>
>>70684970
she was so beautiful in this film its not even funny
>>
>>70686081
Not everyone is a weaboo who dreams to go to Tokyo and spend all their time in Akihabara in maid cafes and AKB48 shows, you know?
>>
>>70686485
LET'S BE MOPEY AND SNUGGLE THE WHOLE TIME AND MAKE FUN OF CROOKS LMAO I'M SO SAD WHERE IS MY LIFE GOING WHAT HAPPENED DEY TOOKER
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.