[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i really like Tom Hiddleston in this role, is it worth watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2347743.jpg (65 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
2347743.jpg
65 KB, 720x480
i really like Tom Hiddleston in this role, is it worth watching the Thor movies because of him? (I only know Avengers and the Iron Man movies)
>>
>>70683721
I doubt it
>>
>>70683721
Thor (1)? Yes

Thor: The Dark World? lol
>>
The Thor movies are the worst of the Marvelshit. The first one is barely watchable and the second is a joke.
>>
naw he was best in the avengers movie.
>>
Yes, they specifically ruined Thor the Dark World by catering to you idiots. So enjoy your slop.
>>
>>70683745

The bits with Thor and Loki were fine in Dark World. It was everything else that was shit.
>>
>>70683954
I liked Dark World, Thor one was a bit boring is all, not enough loki.
>>
I don't understand how Loki became a huge meme with teen girls. Whatever the case everyone seems to have forgotten about him.
>>
>>70683954
Dark World had good scenes.
Thor/Loki panther
The funeral
The chasing scene
>>
>>70684307
he is coming last time for Thor 3: WE WUZ HULKN AND SHIT
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.