[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the babies of the family the best characters in their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: YoungestsOnes.jpg (24 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
YoungestsOnes.jpg
24 KB, 388x388
Why are the babies of the family the best characters in their respective shows?
>>
But Stewie and Louise are basically Bart Simpson
>>
>>70676400
The Burger girl is fucking annoying.
Haven't watched family guy in years.
Maggie is still good.
>>
File: steve.jpg (81 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
steve.jpg
81 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>70677185
At first I objected to this blanket statement, but other than Stewie's a mad scientist & Louise is a girl, you're not wrong...
>>
>>70677185
Louise is the fusion of Lisa and Bart

The brains of Lisa and the charisma of Bart
>>
>>70677185
bart is a retard who does kid things, stewie is a baby who is out of place among other babies and does things babies usually don't
>>
>>70677385

Roger is the baby in American Dad
>>
Maggie was just a normal baby until they turned her into some sniper bullshit.

But if you still watch the show to that point you deserve that shit
>>
File: 1456010381463.jpg (55 KB, 479x361) Image search: [Google]
1456010381463.jpg
55 KB, 479x361
>>70677701
That was my thought!
Just like Bender's the baby on Futurama...
>>
>>70676400
I don't get how the family guy baby became from a future dictator to a gay dude.

I know he wanted to kill his mom and in one episode he said it'd be great if he turned out to be a homosexual, but it still doesn't make sense.
It seems the episode where he says it'd be great if he turned out to be a fag is the beginning of all of it.
>>
Ike is like the most annoying character in South Park
>>
Maggie isn't(wasn't) bad but she's certainly not the best character in the show.
>>
>>70677797

he's a baby, you twit
>>
i don't know
>>
File: CanadaOnStrike.jpg (268 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
CanadaOnStrike.jpg
268 KB, 1920x1080
>>70677825
C'mon Guy, he's Canadian Buddy!
>>
>>70677797
the killing the mom bit gets old, can't keep it going for 15 years. then his fancy talk turned gay then his personality followed
>>
>>70677261
>The Burger girl is fucking annoying
She's the only one that's actually decent out of that panel.
>>
>>70676400
wait, how old is Louise supposed to be?
>>
The old maggie is the best
>>
>>70678668
wiki says 9. I would have guessed 11. It's strange they are all in the same school
>>
>>70677921
He's more of a time travelling song & dance man with Brian now.
>>
>>70677777
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.