[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doogie Howser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 5114C7308KL.jpg (41 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
5114C7308KL.jpg
41 KB, 355x500
>remember being about 8
>caught the end of an episode of Doogie
>that part where he's typing into his blue screen computer journal
>"I used to think there was no way I could be racist. I guess I should think again."

What the fuck happened in that episode? Does anyone know?

To this day I still have no clue, I don't even know the name of the episode.

I swear I'm not making this up.
>>
He let a spic die. The guy got shot and Loogie backed away instead of massaging the guts heart.
>>
>>70672587
How is this show not on YouTube.
>>
>>70673232
Oh seriously?

I mean that sucks but maybe he was just scared.
>>
>>70672587
I remember that. IIRC a black guy came in with some sort of disease and Doogie just assumed it was AIDS without running any tests or anything. he gave him AIDS medication but the dude ended up dying because he actually had cancer, not AIDS>
>>
>>70673232
>>70673282
Wait, what? Which is it? Or is it both?

How can Doogie be this racist?
>>
Is he meant to be a 12 year old doctor or does he just look like that?
>>
Wasn't that the episode where he was afraid of injecting an african american because he was scared of "the nigger goin apeshit" on him?
>>
File: neil-patrick-harris-300.jpg (29 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
neil-patrick-harris-300.jpg
29 KB, 300x400
>>70674656
He was a teenager when this show was on.

>>70675225
>>70673282
>>70673232
New meme?
>>
>>70672587
Doogie was a terrible doctor who also refuesed to operate on smokers, letting them die. I don't blame him, I blame the retard who thought putting an 8 year old in charge of someone's life was in any way acceptable.
>>
>>70672587
Oldfag here, this little shit used to annoy me
>>
>>70672587
It was because a black guy came in to the hospital and Doogie said "just go eat some KFC and watermelon, you'll be fine, you thieving nigger coon monkey cunt" and the black guy died of sickle cell. It was really emotional.
>>
>>70672587
A black guy was keep posting on message boards about white girls only want big black cocks. Doogie found out it was him and was disgusted by the fact that the nig only had a 3 inch dick so he walked away
>>
>>70675285
How did his patients accept a child as their physician
>>
>>70675840
He got away in most cases by drawing facial hair with a permanent marker
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.