[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They really ruined this show... >kill all the good characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: wayward-pines2_430x573.png (414 KB, 430x573) Image search: [Google]
wayward-pines2_430x573.png
414 KB, 430x573
They really ruined this show...

>kill all the good characters from season 1
>replace them with annoying kids
>throw in a dozen token minorities

Did all the writers and actors from season 1 quit?
It feels that way.
>>
It got ruined before the end of S1 really. I watched the first episode of the second season and it's such a chore. The Ben kid is such a cunt.
>>
>>70672086
He dies in episode 2
>>
>>70672006
Mm

Hitler jugend
>>
After watching the last episode it really struck me as
>we want the hunger games crowd.

Also, does anyone else really hate the main doctor guys wife? Yeah, cool you're filling your diversity quota, but could they have picked an Indian woman who doesn't sound like she's speaking with fucking cotton balls in her mouth
>>
Swear to god I thought that shit said wayward penis. I was disappointed. Enjoy your discussion anyways, lads.
>>
>thinking a show will be good after losing Matt Dillon
The second season was a cash grab, full stop.
>>
>>70673006
xD
>>
>>70672105
I just watched it, kek. Who is actually still about from S1, just the mum?
>>
>>70672105
I refuse to believe he died off like that. Very unjust
>>
>>70673027
It's funny, I never liked Matt Dilon until I saw him in Wayward Pines.
Then I watched some of his earlier stuff and he's pretty good.

>>70673047
The blonde teacher is still there, in a wheelchair.
They bring back the nurse in episode 3 just to kill her off.
>>
>killing off Ethan

literally why
>>
>>70672937
Cia"s woman was native
>>
>>70673322
U U U U
>>
>>70673131
for a midnight shyllamaman style twist
>>
>>70672006
The teen autists are really annoying.
Also Planting their crops outside of the fence wtf were they thinking.
>>
>>70674820
Something with the soil within the wall being bad?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.