[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone loves ‘Back to the Future’ don’t they? But be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1464589431074.jpg (35 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1464589431074.jpg
35 KB, 540x540
Everyone loves ‘Back to the Future’ don’t they? But be honest, you’ve been conditioned to like this film. Do you think it’s really a good movie or is it because you watched it as a kid? Isn’t it time you dropped this “nostalgia for things that actually sucked” thing once and for all? I know this means you’ll have to throw out your Marty Mcfly “Body warmer”, but you’re a grown up now. When your dad was your age, he had a wife and 3 kids and a job where he had to wear a tie to work, while you're still a manchild obsessing over nostalgic things.
>>
>>70666386
I like it alright, but like Star Wars and Indiana Jones too many people act like it is the best trilogy of all time.

I'm kind of over it at this point. If they made a new trilogy I would not go see it.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 632x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 632x725
>>70666386
It's a legit good film.
>>
>>70666386
doc is a genuinely entertaining character to watch to this day, marty however has become somewhat shaky over the years.
>>
>>70667328

I agree, but using RT as a reference to back that up is an autist move, anon.
>>
>>70666386
Upvoted. Enjoy your Reddit Gold!
>>
>>70667345
upvote my friend :^)

Edit: please have this reddit gold!
>>
>>70667442
fuck you talking about?
>>
File: gadsen5.jpg (36 KB, 780x512) Image search: [Google]
gadsen5.jpg
36 KB, 780x512
>>70666386
I watched all three films not even a year ago, and they're still the bee's fucking knees.
>>
>>70666386
He would make a good /found footage/ film director.
>>
>>70667386
lol u fukin autist. RT is the real deal period. you people agree to it, u agree to its bvs rating, warcraf ratig dont deny. rt is very accuret
>>
>>70667386
Widespread critical acclaim has to count for something my man.
>>
>>70666386
It's a great movie. It's entertaining and has a pretty cool take on time travel. However, 2001: A space Odyssey is absolute boring garbage.
>>
Saw all three over two days for the first time last November at age 27.

Good, solid films and I can see why they could be childhood defining for people―they aren't for me but there's nothing particularly wrong with them other than some goofy repetetive aspects and parts of movie three.

Also I'd do mommy in the doodie hole bigtime.
>>
The OST is so great it takes a good movie and makes it extraordinary.
>>
>>70666386
I feel bad for laughing at this pic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.