[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >See a commercial about this show called Mr.Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>Be me
>See a commercial about this show called Mr.Robot
>Somewhat interested but never get around to watching it
>On Youtube one day
>See's in my sub area that Extra Credits released a video about Mr.Robot
>Click on it to see what it's about
>They talk about a scene at the beginning of an episode that is masterful
>Hear that the show is about hacking and deep web shit
>Think that it's just gonna be a bunch of fake techno bullshit
>Weeks later I torrent the whole first season
>Put on the first episode
>holyshit.jpg
>First fucking scene and they already mentioned TOR and .onion servers.

I'm fucking hooked
>>
its BBT + fight club.
>>
>>70660471
i was so glad that they didn't fuck around with the technological part of the show. aside from some minor shit everything he's done has actually been plausible. i appreciate that they don't treat the people who would know about this type of stuff like idiots, and that it sounds smart enough for normies to make it seem like any other "LOL HACKER LEGIN" and like it for that.
>>
2nd season soon, what's going to happen?
>>
>>70660471
kill yourself my man
>>
>>70660819
no one is real, entire series and characters are fantasy of some guy who works in a datacenter and never sees daylight.
>>
The marketing is godawful. I don't think any tagline had made me cringe like OUR DEMOCRACY HAS BEEN HACKED.
>>
File: 1464479123472.jpg (145 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464479123472.jpg
145 KB, 576x1024
>>70660471
>First fucking scene and they already mentioned TOR and .onion servers.
>I'm fucking hooked
>>
Aside from the hyper cringe drug dealer shit it was a good season one.
>>
I didn't see the Mr. Robot Was Fight Club all along twist, which wasn't bad, but I wish they had had another episode or two showing the measures Elliot takes to try to get by in society.

I had liked that, not a philosophical zombie, but a social one, who goes through the actions but doesn't feel the depth or meaning behind them.
>>
>>70660951
>reverse image search
>all results are for womens shoes
>>
>>70660925

I think your definition of "hacking" is a bit Disney. It isn't exclusive to computers.
>>
>>70660653
Fuck off, the BBT theory is such idiocy. Yes it is fight club essentially as well as American psycho all in one, but its better than shit shows like the walking pleb and game of thrones
>>
>>70661419
I like how your arguments as to why it isn't "BBT + fight club" are "its better than show x and y."
>>
>>70660471

>unironically using "be me"
>random greentext faggotry
>reddit: the show

Go back to /b/ you fucking piece of shit
>>
Elliot blonde friend from work becomes evil. She starts doing anything climb up the corporate ladder. I get the feeling that she is a mole for Elliot and we as the viewers don't know because his character forgot about that aspect of his plan. He is leading that hacking group against E corp.
>>
>>70661736
Nah, I don't think I will
>>
>>70661561
Your only argument for it being BBT 2.0 is all the mixed races and genders. You have no strong point for your side. Keep being the cancer that fucks up this site ya twat
>>
>>70660989
Yea, I didn't really like episode 4 because it was almost all drug dealing shit.
>>
>>70662227
Or how its "nerds but relatable to all you happy successful people!" in exactly the same way as BBT, has a thin, at best, understanding of technology, just term drops, while being centered around a slightly less flandarized sheldon cooper.

shits shit, fuck off.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.