[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at spidey and he responded

>did you just throw a ginormous frisbee at me? the fuck... i'm supposed to be a spider, not a dog!
>>
>>70651696
TOP KEK!!!!! *ok hand emoji* *100* *100* *crying emoji*
>>
>>70651696
Is this the kind of thread you want to have on your resume op? I mean are you happy with this effort?
>>
Shoulda thrown the shield at widow and she could respond "I'm a slut, not a dog"
>>
that'd be pretty epic lol
>>
>>70651750
Kill yourself.
>>
>>70651696
Stuckmann please stop this.
>>
>>70651696
Stop shilling your quippy shitflicks disney, fuck off and kys
>>
>>70651696
>wouldn't it have been better

no
>>
>>70651696
I'd honestly rofl if that happened
>>
File: nt9mhfTTu81qjw1rjo1_500.jpg (64 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
nt9mhfTTu81qjw1rjo1_500.jpg
64 KB, 500x369
>>70651696
wouldn't it have been better if when Spider-Man faced-off against Sam and Bucky, Sam asks Bucky "is he with you", then Bucky replies "I thought he was with you"
>>
Would be funnier if:

>Spiderman: "Got your shield F.am"
>Cap: "Give it back you bug!"
>Ironman: "Sorry to burst your intellectual bubble Cap'n, but spiders are actually arachnids"
>Hulk: "Hahahahah rekt"
>Black Widow: "Lmao its true, we are!"
>Spiderman: "Heh"
>>
>>70652217
hulk wasn't in the movie bucko
>>
File: Seth McFuckface.jpg (360 KB, 625x877) Image search: [Google]
Seth McFuckface.jpg
360 KB, 625x877
>>70652217
Then the awkward silence is cut when Scarlet Witch pulls her pants and panties down and there is a close-up of her butt and she has a large fart and the red energy mist stuff comes out of her butthole.

>>70652233
He'd pop in to say hi then randomly leave as soon as he came.
>>
>>70652376
why don't more movies have farts.

there should also have been a scene where bucky punches black panther in the stomach. as black panther is coughing bucky then says "whats the matter, gonna cough up a hairball?"
>>
>>70652376
Why do you say stuff like this. Would your mom be proud if she saw what you wrote here?
>>
File: Galloway fedora tips.gif (2 MB, 176x180) Image search: [Google]
Galloway fedora tips.gif
2 MB, 176x180
>>70652624
>>
File: Sad Tyrone.jpg (69 KB, 900x380) Image search: [Google]
Sad Tyrone.jpg
69 KB, 900x380
>>70652598
>We never got to hear Kang T'Chaka drop his beats of peace before he died.

I cri everytiem
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.