[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://deadline.com/2016/06/warcraf t-china-record-opening-b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: warcraft_ver8_xlg.jpg (776 KB, 800x1186) Image search: [Google]
warcraft_ver8_xlg.jpg
776 KB, 800x1186
http://deadline.com/2016/06/warcraft-china-record-opening-box-office-imax-results-1201769124/

This pretty much kills """critics""" and /tv/ haters
Based China securing us vidyakino for years to come. Capeshit is FINISHED.
>>
Its going to crack $500 million WW and the Duncan Jones trilogy will be confirmed within the month

Screencap this
>>
I know you're all memeing but the movie was pretty good 2bh.
>>
>>70651091
>"""critics"""

why do people post like this?
>>
>>70651223
>4chan """""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>70651091
Honestly pretty good film. The queen is black for some reason and the KIng is lame and boring until the end when he suddenly has a character.

Remove the chinks and other SJW token shit and it'd be good to go.

The asian race is represented by pandas in the universe its retarded to try and say there are asian humans and elves and shit. Makes no sense.

But then again Im an old guy in the trenches of WWI so what do I know?
>>
The movie is highly entertaining IMO. Unfortunately the new genre standards are set by Game of Thrones, so I'm pretty sure even LOTR would be buried these days for not being grimdark and realistic enough.
>>
>>70651392
didn't know /tv/ could be so butthurt about a one off comment that Duncan made to a female reporter holy shit

anti sjw shit is just as obnoxious as sjw shit.
>>
>>70651392
Queen was pretty cute desu but it was retarded
>she's Lothar's sister
>Lothar is white
>she's black
>little Varian and his sister (Varian has a sister?) are white
I know it's fantasy but come on

Also just found out that Alodi was played by Glenn Close, that's pretty cool
>>
>>70651392
>>70651746

The reason the "Queen" exists and is part-black is because Dominic Cooper (Llane) dates/lives with her IRL. They're in most everything they do, together.

They're in that new Preacher show, too.
>>
>>70651806
Sorry this sounds retarded the way I said it. Obviously she's not part black because she dates him. her character exists and no one cares that she's part black because he got her the job in the first place and they wrote her in. She just happens to be mixed race.
>>
>>70651531
t. mad as fuck SJW
Go enjoy your shitty leftie videogame joints elsewhere, cuckold.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.