[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: making-a-murderer.jpg (799 KB, 1297x2000) Image search: [Google]
making-a-murderer.jpg
799 KB, 1297x2000
So did he do it?
>>
>>70646214
yes
no
maybe
>>
>>70646214
Yup. Don't believe that docutainment bullshit they put out. It was shit journalism that left out facts for sensationalism.
>>
>>70646239
Like what facts?
>>
File: 1455288573788.png (173 KB, 329x290) Image search: [Google]
1455288573788.png
173 KB, 329x290
>a man too retarded to put on underwear was capable of committing a complex murder that took a county 2 weeks and 3 trips to his house to uncover
>>
He probably didn't do it, there was no motivation, and they couldn't really connect the physical evidence at all, their story made no sense. But I belive he was a huge shit, and the documentary didn't portray him honestly.

Brendan definitely didn't do it though.
>>
>>70646400
He just wanted to watch Wrestlemania
>>
guilty as fuck
>>
>>70646426
That's so fucked up, I still feel sorry for that literal retard.
>>
>>70646459
if you are that retarded then maybe its best for him to be in prison
>>
>>70646214
obviously not, only a retard (like him) would think so
>>
File: 1464278787944.jpg (236 KB, 1698x1131) Image search: [Google]
1464278787944.jpg
236 KB, 1698x1131
>>70646214
He's guilty as sin.

t. the prize
>>
>>70646222
I don't know
>>
>>70646214
>he was too retarded to commit it
>and only a retard would have left this many evidences behind
>and the cops would never frame a guilty man
>and those blue pigs only hated him because he was retarded
>do you bootlicking faggots belive everything THE MAN tells you?
>fuck the POlice, and fuck THE MAN
AM I BEING DETAINED!!?
I KNOW MY RIGHTS!!
>>
>>70646400
>no motivation
maybe not a clear motivation, but this is a guy who has a very long history with treating women very poorly who clearly had an obsession with the victim. Just because the motivation isnt some generic law and order type shit like they argued a few times doesnt mean it isnt there. Totally reasonable to assume he came on to her, she said no, so he killed her.
If the documentary was honest, it would have asserted that an action like that was not at all out of character for Steven Avery.
Brendan dindu nuffin
>>
My dad works at nintendo, but my mom used to personally know a Manitowoc DA who literally wrote the book on Avery. That DA swears based on all the evidence he saw, that Avery did it. From what my friends still in Manitowoc have said, the showmakers spent most of their time in manitowoc stirring up shit to spice things up.
>>
>>70646214
He did it.
But also the police did it.
>>
File: 1447559218914.png (76 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1447559218914.png
76 KB, 1000x667
>was framed by the police once
>the same police totally wouldn't frame him a second time
>the prosecutor who turned out to be a drug addict trying to fuck all his clients totally would never play ball with the crooked cops

Cow-fucking Wisconsinites.
>>
>>70646749
>the cops and prosecutors are retarded assholes ergo the retarded boy is innocent
you're right, the boy is a saint, i hope he gets to see his wrestlemania, famalama
>>
He absolutely did it. Steve absolutely killed Teresa. There's so much shit the series didn't show or glossed over. And not just the cat shit, which is weird and happened multiple times but I digress.

Brenden is another matter altogether. I don't think anyone knows what happened with him, if he was even there, etc. I would say he probably was there and played some part. I don't think he saw bones in the bonfire, I think he just knew they'd be in there.

The whole trial and police work surrounding it was as dirty as the series portrayed, though probably not as in depth; it was not a clean investigation. Avery does deserve another trial, just not exoneration--that's fucking dumb.

But yeah, dude definitely killed her. What else he with her is also a bit up in the air.
>>
what evidence was not shown that would prove beyond a reasonable doubt?
>>
>>70646988
>There's so much shit the series didn't show or glossed over. And not just the cat shit, which is weird and happened multiple times but I digress.
elaborate
>>
>>70646286
the blood sample was legit, the case for the key being planted is a lot weaker than they imply in the documentary, it would have been almost impossible to plant the bone remains, etc.
http //stevenaverycase com/
>>
I guarantee if this doc was all about proving his guilt you contrarian faggots would be talking about how he waa clearly framed.

You fags would argue that the sky was purple if you thought it made you look like some smart fuck whp REALLY knows what's going on.

You're a raging moron if you think you definitively know what did or didn't happen. No one knows if Steve did it but Steve himself.
>>
who gives a shit. that movie was shit. they should lock him and his whole family up for being such hicks.
>>
>>70647235

Please explain why the blood sample was clearly tampered with in a way no agency would ever accept. How the fuck do you explain that? If you buy a bottle of aspirin with no seal inside do you just go "oh that's normal"?

And seriously NO DNA found anywhere else? Not even a hair? Do you realize the astronomical odds of that?
>>
Of course he fucking did it. Even the filmmakers have have expressed doubt about his innocence in interviews.

That wasn't the point.
>>
Someone post reporterfu
>>
so tell me why he was calling up and harassing the victim right before she turned up dead in his yard
>>
>>70647543
it's explained at the link. the piercing in the seal was made when the blood sample was originally inserted into the vial. there is zero evidence of later tampering. also, the edta test was highly reliable (contrary to what the documentary implies). explain steve avery's non-tainted blood in teresa halbach's car.
>>
File: 1462311593837.png (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1462311593837.png
33 KB, 800x800
>There are people here who worship cops
>>
>>70646214
Yes.

The West Memphis Three did it too, but that Hollywood meme was more successful,
>>
>>70646214
it was the retard's older brother or scott tadych or both. huge red flags when the older brother talked about watching teresa from his shower and when scott tadych couldn't help but suppress a smile when the retard was found guilty.
>>
>>70647575
>>
>>70646531
Could you repeat the question?
>>
>>70647600
>also, the edta test was highly reliable (contrary to what the documentary implies).

The documentary just shows that it was a brand new test made for this case and hadn't been tried before.
>>
I'm not convinced either way that he did or did not kill her. What I am convinced of, is that the police absolutely tampered with evidence, falsified evidence, cut corners, lied on the stand, etc. to make it look like Steve was 100% guilty. At the very least, it should have resulted a mistrial. I don't see how anyone can possibly argue against that.
>>
>>70646214
>this is what passes for justice in burgerland

KEK, so much for 'muh freedumz'
>>
>>70647661
She knew there was bullshit all over this case.
>>
>>70647600
What about the broken seal on the box itself? Someone had obviously cut open that box and tried to re-tape it close. Your little link doesn't address that.
>>
>>70646299
Gary Ridgway (with an IQ of 82) managed to evade capture for 30 years and is one of the US most prolific serial killers. Hell, they even interviewed him back in the 1980's but didnt get him until 2001.
>>
>>70648456
>iq of 82

that means he was far above average in burgerland ROFL
>>
>>70646459
I try to be sympathetic towards him, but he's TOO retarded, like, 'send him to the Nazi's' retarded.
>>
>>70647600

See:

>>70648418

Which was what I was obviously referring to (hence the mention of tamper seals). Zero explanation ever given on that one and blatant evidence the sample was accessed without authorization.
>>
>>70647728
>could
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.